Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comUnder pay level 3 Delhi Police Constable total income per month is Rs. 38,625 . Along with a good salary, there are various allowances and benefits which further add to the lucrative nature of the post. Read this article to know all about Delhi Police Constable Delhi Police Constable salary and other details. You can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
|Quicker Tricky Maths E-Book- Download Now||Quicker Tricky Reasoning E-Book- Download Now|
|Advance GK 2500 plus Instant Facts- Free Download||Half Yearly Current Affair Magazine 2022 Free E-Book -Download Now|
Table of Contents
i. Delhi Police Constable Salary Structure
2. Delhi Police Constable Allowances and Benefits
3. Delhi Police Constable Job Profile
4. Delhi Police Constable Career Growth
|Basic Pay||Rs. 21,700 per month|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 3689|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 5208|
|Travelling Allowance||Rs. 4212|
|Ration pay||Rs. 3636|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 38,625|
To know other details about Delhi Police Constable Exam read the below linked articles:
|Delhi Police Constable Syllabus||Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern||Delhi Police Constable Eligibility|
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- Currently it is 12% of Basic Pay.
- House Rent Allowance- 24% of Basic Pay
- Travel Allowance- Whatever expenses are incurred during official trips are reimbursed.
- Dress Allowance- Rs. 10,000
- Register First Information Reports and other complaints
- Assist senior officers during investigations
- Patrolling in the area they are assgined to maintain law and order
- Multi-task duty
|UP Police Constable Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||Bihar Police Constable Salary|
|Assam Police Constable Salary||Rajasthan Police Constable Salary||CRPF Head Constable Salary|
- SSC CPO Exam: Delhi Police Constables can appear for SSC CPO Exam to be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector.
- Department Exams: Intra-department exams are conducted once in a year for promotions. Delhi Police Constables can also appear for these examinations.
- Age-based promotions: Constables who have served for 30 years are eligible for this promotion. Candidates have a chance of getting promoted either as Assistant Sub Inspector or Sub Inspector before 5 years of retirement.
- Special Commissioner
- Joint CP
- Additional CP
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable
To know details of salary of constables in other states read the below linked articles:
|Uttarakhand Constable Salary||Punjab Police Constable Salary||RPF Constable Salary|
|MP Police Constable Salary||SSC GD Constable Salary||CISF Constable Salary|
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|UPSSSC PET Salary||Bihar Police SI Salary||UP Police SI Salary||
RBI Assistant Salary
|AFCAT Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary|