RBI Assistant Salary: The salary of RBI Assistant is a very handsome amount.
RBI Assistant salary structure is 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) - 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years).
There are also many allowances and benefits that RBI Assistants receive.
The job profile of a RBI Assistant is filled with multitute of opportunities with a good salary and career growth.
Read this article to know all about RBI Assistant salary and other details.
|A Complete Set of Puzzle & Seating Arrangement||Book of Data Interpretation and Analysis||Puzzle & Data Interpretation E-Book Combo Pack|
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Salary: Perks and Allowances
RBI Assistant Salary: Deductions
RBI Assistant Salary: Job Profile and Career Growth
Other Benefits of Being A RBI Assistant
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS RRB PO Salary||Bank PO Salary|
|ICICI Bank PO Salary||SBI CBO Salary||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary|
Source: SafaltaAfter the 7th day of commission, the in-hand salary of RBI Assistant is Rs.36,091 per month. The basic pay is Rs. 14,650 and the pay scale 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990. The breakdown of the RBI Assistant salary is as follows:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 20,700/-|
|Payscale||Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) - 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years)|
|Gross pay||Rs. 45,050/-|
- Dearness Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
|Additional Special Pay||400|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||9,718|
|Special Prerequisite Allowance||2753|
|City Compensatory Allowance||2515|
Other benefits which are provided to RBI Assistant include:
- RBI’s accommodation (subject to availability)
- Vehicle maintenance for official purpose
- Furnishing Allowances
- Reimbursement of medical bills
- Interest-free festive advance
- Leave Fare Concession (LFC)
- Loans at concessional interest rates
|EE NPS Contribution Amount||3635|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||160|
|All India RBI Employee||50|
|Sports Club Subscription||40|
- To file work: Maintaining files, collecting receipts, balance tally, maintenance of ledger, etc.
- Verifying bank documents
- Issuing and circulating the new currency
- Maintaining Accounts
- Replying to e-mails and maintaining a record of the same
|SSC Delhi Police Constable Result||SSC CPO Syllabus||RBI Grade B Eligibility||RBI Grade B Salary|
|CAIIB Salary||SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern||IBPS PO Exam Pattern||JAIIB Salary|
- Work-life: RBI Assistant has to work for 5 days a week. The job duration is 8 hours per day. Weekends are off for RBI Assistant. Thus this job maintains a balance between the work-life and personal life of the employee. Along with this, the number of leaves granted to RBI Assistant is more than what is given in other banking sector jobs.
- Medical Benefits: RBI provides medical facilities for the employee and the family as well which a very substantial benefit of working with RBI.
- Accommodation Facility: RBI Assistants are provided with an accommodation facility.
- Education Loan: RBI gives education loans up to Rs.20 lakhs to the children of the employees at a very nominal rate. The children are also given scholarships.
- Housing Loan: RBI gives a housing loan facility to its employees, which is up to Rs.30 lakhs at nominal rates.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|UPSSSC PET Salary||Bihar Police SI Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary||
ESIC UDC Salary
|AFCAT Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Air Force Group Y Salary||UPSC CAPF Salary|
Is RBI assistant a good job?
Which is better RBI assistant or SBI clerk?
What is the highest salary in RBI?
- Rs 62400 (Maximum Basic Pay)
- 62,400/- (Maximum) and this is when an employee does not take any promotion.