Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comRead this article to check RBI Grade B salary and other details.
|Data Interpretation and Analysis Free E-Book: Download Now||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement Free E-Book: Download Now|
RBI Grade B Salary
Table of Content
i. RBI Grade B In-hand Salary
ii. RBI Grade B Salary: Payscale
2. RBI Grade B Salary: Allowances
3. RBI Grade B Salary: Perks and Allowances
4. RBI Grade B Salary: Career Growth and Promotion
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary|
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary (Basic Pay)||Rs. 35,150|
|Pay Scale||35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400|
|Initial Monthly Gross Emoluments||Rs. 823254 (approx)|
Also, read the following related articles on RBI Grade B Exam:
|RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria||RBI Grade B Salary||Best Books for RBI Grade B|
|Initial Basic Pay||Rs. 35150/|
|For the next 9 years||increment of Rs.1750 for up to 9 years|
|After 9 years Basic Pay|| Rs.50,900- increment of Rs.1750 for the next 2 years.
increment of Rs.2000 for the next 4 years
|Final Basic Pay||Rs.62,400.|
RBI Grade B salary slip is attavhjed below:
- Dearness Allowance- Dearness Allowance now for RBI Grade B Officers is 125% of the Basic Pay. It was earlier 113% of the basic pay but it has now been revised and further increased to 125% of basic pay.
- Medical Allowance- RBI Grade B Officers are given Free Dispensary Facility and medical allowance amounting to Rs. 4,500. Other than this, officers also get reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization and OPD treatment.
- House Rent Allowance- House Rent Allowance is given to officers who are posted out of their hometowns. RBI employees get a 2BHK flat. If the recruited candidate gets an allotted accommodation/flat, he/she is given Rs. 70,000 for accommodation in metro cities.
- Conveyance Allowance- The candidate has to provide a declaration to receive this allowance.
- Educational Allowance- About Rs. 4000 per month is given to RBI Grade B Officers for educational allowance for their children.
- Leave Fare Concession- Approximately Rs. 10,7000 is given under this allowance. LFC/LTC is offered to the officers and his/her family members once every two years.
- Briefcase Allowances: BA is drawn by Grade A and B level officers. The Annual reimbursement of Briefcase is approx Rs- 7000/-. They can reimburse the price of the briefcase every three years.
- Grade Allowance: 2250 for Grade B officer starts after confirmation (end of probation).
- Special Allowance: 2500 for Grade B officer starts after confirmation (end of probation).
- For those who do not receive accommodation from the bank, they are eligible for the House Allowance which is 15% of Basic Pay.
|Basic Pay||Rs. 55,200|
|Grade Allowances||Rs. 6,800|
|Dearness Allowances||Rs. 23,144|
|Housing Allowance||Rs. 5273|
|CVPS Incentives||Rs. 827|
|Special Prerequisite Allowances||Rs. 1465|
|Special Allowances- Direct Recruit||Rs. 1800|
|Local Compensatory Allowances||Rs. 3664|
|Meal Allowance||Rs. 160|
|Gross Pay||Rs. 1,08,404|
|EE NPS Contrib Amount||Rs. 6509|
|Prof Tax-split period||Rs. 200|
|BF EE NPS Monthly Contrib||Rs. 13,018|
|House Rent Recovery||Rs. 620|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||Rs. 400|
|RBI Officers Association||Rs. 40|
|Sports Club Membership||Rs. 30|
|Income Fax||Rs. 5319|
|Total Deductions||Rs. 26,436|
- Housing Bank's accommodation, subject to availability,
- Reimbursement vehicle maintenance expenses for official purposes,
- Recreational Expenses: Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Other Benefits: newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|RBI Assistant Salary||RBI Grade B Eligibility||RBI Assistant Syllabus||
|AFCAT Salary||CAIIB Salary||Air Force Group Y Salary||UPSC CAPF Salary|
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Principal Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
- Deputy Governor
Bank Special Online Classes: Join Detailed Batch by Safalta Now!!
- 60+ hrs. Live Interactive Sessions
- NOW WITH TRUE LIFETIME* VALIDITY
- Course duration 20 Days
- 50+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Experienced Faculties ( Selection oriented )
- Weekly Test as per Real Exam Pattern
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Daily 3 hrs Class (Monday to Saturday)
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel (7:00 AM & 9PM Mon-Sat)
- For Free Mock Test, Kindly Click Here
- For Free E-Book, Click Here