Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts Haryana Police SI Recruitment Exam to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for Haryana Police SI Exam should know all the details about the exam such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and so on. Candidates should also be aware of Haryana Police SI salary and job profile to understand the nature of the profession. Sub Inspectors in Haryana Police receive a handsome amount of salary along with various allowances and benefits. Read this article to know all about Haryana Police SI salary and other details. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs E-book- Download Now
August Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
Start your English Grammar preparation with our Faculty
Haryana Police SI Salary
Candidates, we understand that the HSSC SI Notification 2021 PDF for recruitment has been out for quite some time. Every process has been harmed as a result of the pandemic. In addition, after months of inactivity, the boards and commissions resumed their recruitment processes earlier this year. When the number of instances in the first wave decreased, the government re-started the process to get the delay back on track. However, beginning in late March 2021, the country began to see an increase in cases of the second wave.
An overview of Haryana Police SI Salary
Almost everyone who is ready for a job wants to work for the government. The HSSC provided an excellent opportunity to work in Haryana's state departments. This is a fantastic chance for Haryana residents. The HSSC has issued a recruiting notice for SI positions. The following is the salary scale for HSSC Sub Inspector:
|Assistant Sub Inspector
Haryana Police SI Salary: Career growth and promotion
For applicants who are loyal and fearless, a career as a sub-inspector holds a lot of promise. Due to a growth in the number of crime scenes and the resulting unease among the general public, the demand for police officers in India is expanding at a faster rate. There are numerous chances available for people who want to serve India.
A non-gazetted position is that of a police sub-inspector. In India, there are numerous career prospects for non-gazetted officers. Inspector of Police and Assistant Sub Inspector of Police are two of them.
After becoming a police sub-inspector, you will have many more alternatives for advancing your career. Additional employment possibilities include:
- Deputy superintendent
- Additional superintendent
- Superintendent in charge
Haryana Police SI 2021: How to prepare to score high in this exam?
- The primary concept is to use the same method that coaching centers teach.
- Maintain a calm and composed demeanor.
- Continue to revise.
- Make the most of your practice time.
- Make an effort to complete as many practice exams and previous year's question papers as possible.
- Organize your schedule and improve the amount of time you spend studying.
- Work smarter, not harder.
If you do not want to pay the high fees charged by coaching centers, or if there are no suitable coaching institutes in your area, preparing for competitive exams will be difficult. However, this does not rule out the possibility of passing the HSSC exam without the assistance of a coaching facility.
Some other Preparation tips in brief
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
Haryana Police (SI) Online Coaching 2021: Join Haryana SI Live Course
- Learn about the examination's format. Investigate the syllabus pattern to learn about the marking scheme for different subjects and themes. Concentrate more on the main topics and review them from time to time so that you are finished and any doubts can be resolved quickly. Create a separate notepad for formulae, equations, and concepts.
- Regular tutoring sessions are incorporated in the completion of the syllabus in a coaching institute. This aids students in gaining a better understanding of the courses as well as providing an opportunity for topic revision. When studying for competitive tests, it is critical to maintaining discipline. Make a schedule and make sure you stick to it. After you've determined your exam, the following step is to figure out how to brush up on principles you haven't practiced in a while. Make sure you've solved a significant number of previous year's question papers, and that you've done so under time constraints. Your speed will improve as a result of this. This makes it simple for pupils to grasp the subject's concepts.
- Due to the fact that many students forget what they were taught in school, it is necessary to recall the subject. This could be arithmetic fundamentals you last studied in grade school, grammatical principles, or the essential parts of your mathematics discipline, depending on the test.
- Make as many revisions to the syllabus as feasible. Revision helps you stay current on the subject and improves your memory. This can be done every day for an entire week with each subject. It's crucial to revise, and it's pointless to cover new chapters without it. After that, identify your weak points and devote special attention to them. You'll have two hours to solve 200 questions, which translates to about 36 seconds for each question, though you don't have to attempt all of them. In general, if one can correctly answer 175-180 questions, there is a good chance of getting an interview call.
- The ability to manage one's time is crucial to success. Half of the job is already done if you know how to manage your time. The most crucial component of your preparation is time management. It's gone now, even this exact second that just passed. As a result, plan your time wisely. You can recoup your losses in terms of money, but not in terms of time.
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- 120+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- 120+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Weekly Test as per Real Exam Pattern
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel
Haryana Police SI Salary 2021 FAQs
Ques 1: What is the monthly salary of a Haryana Police SI?
The national average salary for a SUB INSPECTOR is ₹38,980 in India.
Ques 2: Can SI become IPS?
SI in the police cannot become an IPS officer even after promotion. SI can be promoted maximum up to deputy SP.
Ques 3: Is the Sub Inspector exam difficult?
The physical test is the toughest and they have to clear it before being eligible for the written test. Every candidate has to necessarily finish the five km run in 25 minutes and those clearing it will be eligible to be part of five other tests.
Ques 4: Do SDM get bodyguards?
About providing bodyguards
Bodyguard is there when you are DM, Divisional Commissioner, and Chief Secretary. That is around 5 to 6 years in your career. The rest of the time, no such facility is provided even if you are equally vulnerable.
Ques 5: What is the salary of IAS?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of an IAS officer is Rs 56100. Apart from this, many other allowances are also given to IAS officers, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. According to some media reports, the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.