Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts Haryana Police SI Exam every year to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Haryana Police. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for Haryana Police SI Exam should know all the details about the exam such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and more. Haryana Police SI syllabus comprises of the list of topics from which questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam. Candidates should ensure that they are thorough with the syllabus of the exam before starting their preparation. Read this article to know all about Haryana Police SI syllabus and more. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs E-book- Download Now
Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2021
Haryana Police SI Syllabus for the Knowledge Test consists of the subjects and topics from which questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam. Detailed Haryana Police SI Syllabus is as follows:
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: General Science
- Indian History (mostly around Haryana)
- The Indian constitution, State Administration
- Economical Scenario, Government Schemes
- Five Year Plan
- National Movements
- Political Series of the Country
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: Animal Husbandry
- Nutrition of Animal
- Animal Breeds
- Livestock Farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animals
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: Agriculture
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits and Crops, Vegetables
- Crop Production
- Soil Fertility
- Irrigation and Damage
- Plantation and Deforestation
- Soil and Land
- Weed/Pests Control
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: Numerical Ability
- Ratio and Proportions
- H.C.F., L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Sums on Ages
- Time Work and Distance
- Rate of Interest
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: Reasoning
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Input and Output
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statements and Conclusions
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: General Science
- Scientific methodology concepts
- Space Science
- Techniques and physics
Haryana Police SI Syllabus: Current Affairs
- National and International Affairs
- Current Science
- Books and Authors
- Sports, Technologies
- Important dates and events
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
The selection procedure for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 comprises of the following stages:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Additional Qualification
Knowledge Test/Written Test
All the candidates have to undergo this test. The total weightage of Knowledge Test is 80 % or 80 marks and it comprises of objective, multiple choice type questions.
||No. of Questions
- General Studies
- General Science
- Current affairs
- General Reasoning
- Mental Aptitude
- Numerical abilityAgriculture
- Animal husbandry
- Other relevant fields/trades etc.
- 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
(0.80 marks each)
The question paper will be set in both Hindi as well as English.
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
Physical Screening Test
Candidates, equaling seven times the number of vacancies in each category on basis of marks shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT). Candidates who qualify the Knowledge Test will appear for Physical Screening Test. Physical Screening Test is qualifying in nature. The standards prescribed for this test are as follows:
Physical Measurement Test
Candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test will appear for Physical Measurement Test. This test is also qualifying in nature. The standards for this test have already been mentioned in the eligibility crtieria.
This carries 10% weightage or 10 marks. All the candidates who qualify Physical Measurement Test will be called for verification of documents. In this marks are allotted as follows:
- Education (maximum 07 marks): 04 Marks for the candidate with higher education i.e. a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (which-take 04 or more years after 10+2 to get a specialized degree) issued from a recognized university and additional three (03) marks for a Post Graduate degree in any of the aforementioned streams issued from a recognized university. No equivalent degrees shall be considered.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively (for both constables and Sub-Inspector).
Get complete details on Haryana Police SI Salary
This also carried 10% wightage or 10 marks. Under this:
i) Five marks shall be given if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/StatutoryBody/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
ii)Five marks shall be given, if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,
iii) Five marks will be given, if the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class
iv) Maximum of Eight marks have been kept for experience as an adhoc or contract employee. One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department, Board, Corporation, Company, Statutory Body, Commission, Authority of Government of Haryana.
Haryana Police SI Syllabus FAQs
Q. What are the subjects from which questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam?
A. The subjects from which questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam are General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical abilityAgriculture, Animal husbandry, Other relevant fields/trades etc., 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer.
Q. What is the duration of Haryana Police SI Exam?
A. The duration of Haryana Police SI Exam is 90 minutes.
Q. How many questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam?
A. A total of 100 questions are asked in Haryana Police SI Exam.
Q. Do candidates have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test in Haryana Police SI Recruitment Exam?
A. Yes, candidates have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test in Haryana Police SI Recruitment Exam.