Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaJoin our UP Police Constable Video Course to prepare for UP Police Constable Exam now.
Table Of Content
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Exam Dates
- UP Police Constable Salary
- UP Police Constable Salary Structure
- UP Police Constable In-Hand Salary
- UP Police Constable Perks and Allowances
- UP Police Constable Job Profile
- UP Police Constable Career Growth and Promotion
- UP Police Constable Probation Period
|UP Police Constable Recruitment Apply Online 2023||To Be Announced|
|UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Last Date to Apply||To Be Announced|
|CWC Exam Payment of Application Fee||To Be Announced|
|UP Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2023||To Be Announced|
|UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam Date 2023||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of UP Police 2023 Results||To Be Announced|
|Interview/Physical Test Dates||To Be Announced|
The salary structure of UP Police constables highlighting the Grade Pay, Basic Pay and Gross Monthly Salary under 7th CPC is as follows:
|Initial Basic Pay||Rs.21,700|
|Gross Monthly Salary||Rs.30,000- Rs.40,000|
Thus the UP Police Constable's in-hand salary is between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000. Other than this UP Police Constables also receive certain allowances and benefits which are explained below.
Other than a handsome amount of salary, UP Police Constables are also entitled to certain perks and allowances which are as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Travel Allowance (TA)
- Detachment Allowance
- High Altitude Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Admissibility, Quantum, and Commutation
|UP Police Constable Syllabus||UP Police Constable Eligibility||UP Police Constable Exam Pattern||UP Police Constable Cut Off|
- The primary duty of a Constable is to lodge FIR (First Information Report) diligently and note down the complaints of the grieved parties
- Deal with all the paperwork in the Police Station
- Assist the senior police officers in the investigation of cases
- Constables also act as Patrolling Guards to maintain law and order in the area they are assigned
- Constables are also responsible to act as VIP security, act as traffic police, handle verification duties, etc.
- Head Police Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Sub Inspector (SI)
Candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and they have documents to prove the same. The candidates must visit the official website of UPPRPB for all the latest updates and announcements about UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022.
Eligible candidates for the UP Police Constable position will be required to undergo a probationary period of 2 years. The salary will be the same as that given to employees at the beginning of the hiring process. Candidates must ensure that they do all they can to promote and gain additional benefits.
The candidates are advised to check the UP Police Constable eligibility criteria and the exam pattern thoroughly and should apply only if one is eligible for the post. The candidates must visit the official website of UPPRPB for all the latest updates and announcements about UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022.
|IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||UP Police Constable Syllabus||MP Police Constable Salary|
|Delhi Police Constable Salary||DSSSB LDC Salary||Rajasthan Police Constable Salary|