Source: Amar UjalaCandidates should also know the job profile and career prospects of DSSSB LDC. Read this article to know all about DSSSB LDC salary and other details. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
DSSSB LDC SalaryFor all positions, the DSSSB LDC Junior Assistant In Hand Salary is listed below. The initial base pay for DSSSB LDC is Rs. 32000, with a maximum compensation of Rs. 67000 for the rank of TGT.
In Hand Salary
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)
Also Check: DSSSB LDC Eligibility
DSSSB LDC Salary: Allowances and BenefitsThe following are the benefits and allowances that a candidate who is appointed to the DSSSB for the position of DSSSB Jr. Secretariat Assistant, as well as other positions, receives.
- HRA, or Housing Reimbursement Allowance, is equal to 24% of base wage.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) is a 9% increase in basic pay.
- The Transport Allowance (TA) will be the same for both groups.
- On the Travel Allowance (TA), the Dearness Allowance (DA) will be 9% of the TA.
- Pregnant women are entitled to at least 6 months of maternity leave.
- Allowances for Medical Treatment
DSSSB LDC Career Growth, Opportunities, and PromotionsCandidates working as DSSSB Lower Division Clerks have numerous prospects for advancement. The DSSSB LDS Junior Assist. job development, on the other hand, is based on the number of years you've been in the service. The scope of your promotion is determined by a number of elements, including the number of years you've worked for the company, your talents and knowledge, and your deportment.
- Candidates will be promoted based on the results of departmental tests administered by the Board on a regular basis.
- The number of years you've worked is also important. Candidates are occasionally promoted to a higher position in 5 years, while other times it takes even less time.
- Your seniority will also be a factor in your advancement to a higher position.
- Furthermore, your abilities and expertise will play a role in determining your advancement prospects.
- You will be promoted to the position of Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
Do you know DSSSB LDC Syllabus?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.
|UPSSSC PET Salary
|Bihar Police SI Salary
|UP Police SI Salary
RBI Assistant Salary
|Haryana Police Constable Salary
|RBI Grade B Salary
|Haryana Police SI Salary
ConclusionThus, DSSSB LDC is a very reputed profession that offers the candidates a good amount of salary, allowances, job security, and career growth. Candidates preparing for DSSSB LDC Exam 2021 should prepare well for the exam to be able to be a part of this profession.
How can I prepare for Dsssb LDC?
- Make it a habit to practice English questions every day.
- Prepare the timetable to ensure that all of the relevant subjects are covered.
- Regularly revise grammar rules.
- Start reading a newspaper or a book on a daily basis as it would help in solving reading comprehension.
Is the Dsssb exam tough?
The syllabus will be the same as the tier I exam, however, the level of the exam will be slightly tough.
Which book is best for Dsssb preparation?
|Dr. R.S Aggarwal
|Dr. R.S Aggarwal