Latest Updates :
- Important for SSB - Indian States & Union Territories (सम्पूर्ण भारत दर्शन)
NDA 2 2023 Application Important Dates
|NDA 2 2023 Notification||17th May 2023|
|NDA 2 Application Process Starts From||17th May 2023|
|NDA Registration's Last Date||06th June 2023 (6 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||06th June 2023 (6 pm)|
|Modification of Application Form||07th to 13th June 2023|
|NDA 2 2023 Exam Date||03rd September 2023|
Prepare for NDA With Us
- NDA Mock Tests 2022: Attempt NDA Mock Tests for all subjects here!
- Click Here- Register to get Free NDA Previous Year Papers (5 years):
- How to Prepare English For NDA Exam
- How To Prepare GK For NDA And CDS 2022: Get Expert Tips Here!
How to Fill NDA 2 2023 Application Form
Step I: Commence the registration process by accurately providing all the necessary details in the application form.
Step II: Select your desired branch in the Defence Army as the next step.
Step III: Enter your email ID and phone number, and verify the provided information.
Step IV: Complete the NDA 2 2023 Application Form by filling in the required details.
Step V: The final step in completing the registration process involves generating the Registration ID.
NDA Application Form Part II: Step I: Proceed to pay the applicable application fee for the UPSC NDA 2 Exam.
Step II: Choose your desired city where you would like your exam center to be allocated.
Step III: Upload your photograph, signature, and a photo-identity proof according to the specified file size and format.
Step IV: Consent to the declaration and submit your application form for the UPSC NDA 2 Exam.
Source: safalta.comDownload a copy of the application form for future reference.
How to Withdraw NDA 2 2023 Application FormCandidates can follow the given steps to withdraw NDA 2 2023 application form:
- Go to the official website of NDA at upsconline.nic.in.
- Locate and click on the NDA application withdrawal option.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the email and mobile number registered by the applicants.
- After receiving the OTP, it needs to be validated for the withdrawal request of NDA 2023 to be processed.
What is the NDA 2 2023 application process?
When does the NDA 2 2023 application process begin?
The NDA 2 2023 application process typically begins with the release of the NDA 2 Notification by UPSC. The exact dates can be found on the official UPSC website or in the notification itself.