Source: amar ujala
Making a career in Medical is one of the most sought after job opportunities in India. Many aspirants aim for getting into medical services. They have to appear for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam. This exam is conducted by ‘National Test Agency’. The syllabus for NEET basically focuses on three main subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Mathematics will also help you to score higher in NEET. So you can take it as an additional subject. Those the level of questions asked will not be more than the 12th class level. Getting a firm grip on mathematics will eventually help you score well in Physics especially on topics such as calculus and vectors.
Here are some simple steps which will help you score higher in mathematics.
1. Plant and strategize your work: The first step is to go through the syllabus and make a timetable for yourself. Keep daily targets and try reaching those targets every day. Do not make unrealistic targets, try striving for targets which are achievable.
2. Refer to NCERT books: You need to have knowledge of all the topics covered in class 11 12th maths NCERT books. Above all practice as much as you can. So try solving more and more some this will increase your confidence as well as your calculation speed.
3. Study material: It is suggested not to go for many books. Students end up buying each and everything which is available in the market. They hardly read even half of these study materials for their exams. So for this purpose RD Sharma is the best book.
4. Note making: When you are studying a particular topic and you feel that you need to remember this topic try penning down that thing in your notebook. This habit will help you a lot with quick revision when your exams are near year.
5. Previous years papers: Solving previous years' papers will help you understand the type and pattern of questions. Solving at least the last 10 years question papers. This will improve your confidence.
6. Mock Tests: Taking the mock tests will help you in self-evaluation. You will be able to analyze your situation and work on your flaws. A mock test will help you know your weaknesses and strengths.
7. Time management: Divide your time equally. Each and every subject deserves your full concentration and focus. Do not miss out on important topics such as Linear programming. While you are writing the paper do not waste time on questions that you are not confident with. You should be able to manage your time and attempt maximum questions.