The Punjab Public Service Commission conducts Punjab ADA Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant District Attorney.
Candidates preparing for this exam must know all the details related to the exam such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, salary, cut off and so on.
Punjab ADA cut off is released by the Commission after the exam is conducted.
Cut off are the minimum marks that candidates must secure to clear the exam.
Read this article to know complete Punjab ADA cut off and other details. November month Current Affairs Magazine
- DOWNLOAD NOW
Table of Content
How to Check Punjab ADA Cut Off 2022
Punjab ADA Cut Off: Minimum Qualifying Marks
Factors Affecting Punjab ADA Cut Off
How to Calculate Punjab ADA Marks
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to check Punjab ADA cut off:
- Go to the official PPSC website.
- Now find the Punjab ADA Cut Off link and click on it.
- The category-wise cut-off marks will appear on the screen.
- Download, or print the cut-off list for future reference.
The minimum qualifying marks for Punjab ADA Exam are as follows:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Scheduled Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab
There are various factors that affect Punjab ADA cut off.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning
Some of them are as follows:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Numer of candidates who have applied for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cut off trends
You can follow the below given steps to calculate Punjab ADA marks:
- Download the answer key released by the Commission
- For every correct answer add four marks
- For every incorrect answer deduct 1 mark
- Deduct the total negative score and positive score
Punjab ADA cut off will be released after the exam is conducted.
You can check Punjab ADA cut off by following the steps given above in the article.
The minimum qualifying marks for Punjab ADA Exam are 40%.
There are two stages in Punjab ADA Recruitment: written exam followed by document verification.