- The RSMSSB eligibility criteria is based on nationality, age limit, number of attempts, and educational qualification.
- Candidates must be Indian.
- Educational criteria vary as per the trade of candidates.
- The age limit is 18 years of age and not more than 32 years
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
RSMSSB JE Eligibility Criteria 2022RSMSSB specifies the eligibility criteria for RSMSSB JE Exam in the official notification.
Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Candidates who apply for the Exam should meet these eligibility criteria. If the candidates do not satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification, their application will be rejected. The major parameters OF the RSMSSB JE Eligibility are as follows:
- Age limit
- Educational qualification.
- Number of attempts
RSMSSB JE Salary 2022: Know In-Hand Salary, Benefits, Grade Pay Here!
RSMSSB JE Eligibility: NationalityAs for Nationality, the eligibility is for candidates is as mentioned below. In order to be eligible to appear for the exam, candidates must satisfy these nationality criteria and must be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of residing in India permanently, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, Zambia, and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India permanently.
RSMSSB JE Eligibility - Age Limit
Candidates must be above 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age to be eligible to appear for RSMSSB JE Exam. There are certain relaxations in the upper age limit which are as follows:
|Age-Relaxation Permissible beyond the Upper age limit
Check out SSC JE Salary here.
RSMSSB JE Eligibility Criteria: Educational QualificationsRSMSSB lays down certain essential educational qualifications that are required for candidates to be eligible for different posts under JE Exam. Every candidate should have necessarily passed the Matriculation or Secondary Examination from a recognized board. The post-wise specific educational qualification required for candidates to be eligible to appear for RSMSSB JE Exam are as follows:
- The candidates must hold B.E/ B. Tech degree or diploma in the concerned stream from a recognized institution can apply for this recruitment.
- The various streams are Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical.
RSMSSB JE Eligibility - Number Of AttemptsThere is no bar on the number of attempts. Till the time candidates can satisfy the RSMSSB Eligibility Details mentioned above can be paper for the exam.
Download SSC JE Syllabus here with Safalta.
RSMSSB JE Eligibility Criteria: Important InformationAfter having looked at the detailed eligibility criteria for RSMSSB JE Exam, candidates must note certain important points:
- All the candidates applying for RSMSSB JE Exam should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- If the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria their candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates must have all the relevant documents to prove their details as and when required.
|If you're preparing for government jobs in Rajasthan, you can have a look at these articles too!
|RPSC RAS Salary
|RSMSSB LDC Salary
|Rajasthan Patwari Salary
|Rajasthan Police SI Salary
|Rajasthan Forest Guard Salary
|Rajasthan Police Constable Salary