Based on the SBI PO syllabus for prelims and mains exams, candidates should examine the following study recommendations for better preparation for the upcoming bank exams:
- Aspirants must take SBI PO mock tests on a regular basis. Candidates will be able to assess their performance and revise the complete SBI PO syllabus at the same time, in accordance with the most recent exam pattern.
- Candidates can also benefit by solving SBI PO previous year papers. Previous year papers will help candidates grasp the precise test pattern for both the prelims and mains test based on the SBI PO syllabus.
- The State Bank of India has reduced sectional cut-offs for both the prelims and mains exams, as per the revised exam format.
Source: Amar UjalaAs a result, candidates must carefully read the SBI PO curriculum and prepare themselves accordingly in order to earn the highest possible marks in the portion that is their strongest in the examination.
- In the SBI PO Prelims and Mains exams, each component has a set amount of time allotted to them. Candidates must plan their preparations according to the same time division.
- One should attentively review the SBI PO syllabus and assess their strengths and weaknesses in the test. Only by devoting equal time to each section of the exam will a candidate be able to achieve good overall results.
- To improve their communication and grammar skills, candidates should read newspapers, magazines, and journals. This will also help you pass the SBI PO mains exam's general awareness part.
|SBI PO Exam Booklist|
|English for Bank Exams (Prelims and Mains) by S. Chand Publishers||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal|
|Comprehensive Guide to SBI PO Exam (Prelims and Mains) by Disha Experts||How to prepare for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma|
|Pratiyogita Darpan (Monthly Edition)||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Arun Sharma|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||Banking Awareness by B.K. Publications|
Candidates who wish to crack the SBI PO exam need to put in a lot of hard work, be patient and stay determined during their bank exam preparation.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SBI PO EXAM 2021?
Safalta has started an online batch for various courses for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams. The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material, classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat), counseling session by expert facilities, strategy, and techniques on how to solve the examination, a telegram group with regular updates, weekly test, special question and answer sessions, and many more
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
SBI PO 2021: Syllabus for Prelims and Mains Exam
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Qualification & Age Limit
SBI PO - Foundation Batch 2021
- 150+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course Video subscription for 6 Months
- 100+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel