Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/To enter SBI as a probationary officer, you must pass all stages and advance through each stage successfully. If you are preparing for Bank exams then download our free e-book: A Complete Book of Data Interpretation and Analysis.
February Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
SBI PO Highlights
|Exam name||SBI PO|
|Exam Full form||State Bank Of India Probationary Officer|
|Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Post||Junior Management Grade Scale-I|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||Phase I - Preliminary exam
Phase II - Mains exam
Phase III - Interview
|Exam duration||Preliminary exam: 1 hour (20 minutes for each section)
Mains: 3 hours (With sectional timings)
|Exam pattern||Prelims: 100 questions Mains: 155 questions|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Check out SBI PO Syllabus here.
SBI PO Eligibility 2022Candidates must fulfill certain eligibility conditions as laid down by SBI before applying for the PO post. Here are the basic SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2021.
SBI PO Eligibility: Nationality
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
Check out SBI PO Exam Pattern here.
SBI PO Eligibility: Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as of April 1, 2021.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with an upper age limit of 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SBI PO EXAM ?Safalta has started an online batch for various courses for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
To know more read here
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Eligibility||Bank Po Salary||IBPS RRB PO Salary|
SBI PO Eligibility FAQs
Q1. What are the various Stages in SBI PO exams?A1. The stages in SBI PO Exams are :