|September Month Current Affairs Magazine- DOWNLOAD NOW|
Table of Contents
SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI PO In-Hand Salary
SBI PO Allowances and Benefits
SBI PO Job Profile
SBI PO Career Growth
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
The detailed salary structure of SBI PO is as follows:
|SBI PO Salary Structure: Basic Pay||
Rs 41,960/- (Increment in 4 stages)
1st Increment- Rs. 36000-1490/7
2nd Increment-Rs. 46430-1740/2
3rd Increment- Rs. 49910-1990/7
4th Increment- Rs.
Other than the basic salary, the other allowances and deductions in SBI PO salary are as follows:
|Special Allowance||Rs. 6,881|
|Dearness Allowance: 46.9% of the basic pay||Rs. 12,701|
|Location Allowance: 3% or 4%(depending on the place of posting)||Rs. 700|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 600|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 65,780|
|Deduction (PF/Income Tax/Professional Tax/Pension)||Rs. 12,960|
|Net Salary||Rs. 52,820|
|SBI PO Eligibility||SBI PO Cut Off|
|How Many Candidates Applied for SBI PO?||Bank PO Salary|
|City Compensatory Allowance|
|House Rent Allowance|
|Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Books Allowance, etc.|
- Branch work - related to banking and finance.
- Sector-specific work - promoting schemes and financial products for agriculture.
- Managing single-window operating system.
- Manage day-to-day operations at Bank.
- Preparing the audit reports and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.
They get promoted either on the basis of seniority or clearing the departmental exams held by the bank. Work performance and dedication are crucial in ensuring promotion. The POs are promoted from time to time as per banks policy, their skills are also regularly updated from time to time. The various posts available on promotion are mentioned here. Most of the public sector banks follow uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, regarding promotion policy matters. The public sector banks follow two channels in case of promotion i.e. the merit channel and the normal channel.
- Middle Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 2
- Senior Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 3
- Chief Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 4
- Assistant General Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 5
- Deputy General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 6
- General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 7
- Executive Director
- Chairman and Managing Director