SSC MTS or Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination is a national level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various departments and offices of the Government of India.
SSC MTS is for candidates who have completed their class 10th exam and are looking for a government job . SSC MTS 2021 Exam (Multitasking Staff) is organized by Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) every year . The recruitment is for the following posts :
Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS- Eligibility Criteria , Age limit , Educational Qualifications click here
How To Crack The Ssc Mts Exam On The First Attempt? (safalta.com)
SSC Exam Pattern 2021
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
||No. of Questions
||90 mins in total for all four papers .120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Paper-II (Descriptive):The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIII, to test basic language skills commensurate with the16 educational qualification prescribed for the post
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
||30 minutes .40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes .
SSC MTS Syllabus click here
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements
- Marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
HOW TO PREPARE ?
Safalta has started an online batch for SSC MTS for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams . The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material , classes of 2 hours daily (mon- sat),counselling session by expert facilities , strategy and techniques on how to solve the examination,a telegram group with regular updates ,weekly test , special question and answer sessions and many more .
SSC MTS Syllabus click here
SSC MTS DETAILED BATCH click here
SSC MTS MOCK TEST SERIES click here