Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
• Border Security Force (BSF)
• Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
• Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
• Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
• Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
• National Investigation Agency (NIA)
• Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
And recruitment for rifleman ( general duty ) will be for Assam Rifles.
What is SSC GD Full Form ?
What is the qualification of SSC GD?
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 23 years old.
- Candidate must have completed Class 10th from a recognized board of education. Candidates who are taking the tenth-grade exam are not qualified.
What is the salary of SSC GD?
The SSC GD salary varies for different posts on a number of criterias . The SSC GD salary for various GD Constables is as given below:
|Basic Salary||Rs. 21,700/-|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 2538|
|Total Earnings||Rs. 25,896|
|Net Earnings||Rs. 23, 527|
Other than the salary as mentioned above SSC GD salary also comprises of various other benefits and allowances . It includes :
Annual paid leaves
What Are The Various Career Prospects In SSC GD?
The General Duty Constable has the scope of promotion after a certain period of service in different CAPF departments . They wil be promoted on the basis of their performances and the duration of their services. Oftentimes the candidates have to appear in the departmental exams to get promotions.
The various career prospects that a GD Constable will get with promotion are :
Assistant Sub Inspector