The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the official notification for CLAT 2021. CLAT 2021, which was supposed to take place on June 13, 2021, has been postponed due to the current pandemic crisis and a conflict with the Board test schedule; new dates will be revealed soon. CLAT 2021 registration has also been extended till June 15, 2021.
CLAT Preparation 2021 (Subject-wise Strategy)
- This section contains questions from the 12th grade.
- The passage's topic may vary; it could be technical or scientific matters, current events, or significant historical events, but no prior understanding of these things is required. The passage will have all of the information you require.
- First, grasp the passage's major point, then move on to the 5Ws: Who, What, Why, When, and Where.
- There are two sorts of vocabulary questions:
- The definition of a term or phrase in its broadest sense
- In the context of the chapter, the meaning of a word or phrase
- Read the editorial parts of reputable newspapers and journals on a regular basis, especially if they are written by upcoming lawyers on legal topics.
- Begin your preparation by going over your 12th-grade grammar books, particularly Wren and Martin, and making sure you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals.
Subscribe To Our Free Ebooks Here
- Identify the premises and conclusions while attempting the passages, then utilize this information to determine the passage's topic.
- Determine which sets of arguments support and contradict one another.
- Make it a practice to read each question attentively because some questions are designed to deceive you.
- The same passages are occasionally utilized in both English and Legal Reasoning. Keep this in mind while you prepare.
- Always review prior years' questions and sample papers from reputable sources like the Consortium of NLUs.
To attempt our free mock tests click here
- Review all of the fundamentals from your 10th and 12th-grade maths textbooks to ensure you don't have any questions.
- Graphs, pictorial representations of data, tables, and other visual aids may be included in questions.
- Make a formula cheat sheet and post it in a prominent location, such as in front of your study table. This will assist you in passively remembering all of the formulas without exerting much effort.
Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- The passages will have all of the necessary facts to answer the questions. However, having a rudimentary understanding of the law is always advantageous.
- Break the theory down into smaller chunks, keeping words like "AND" and "OR" in mind. A similar scenario should be repeated with facts.
- Allowing your preconceptions or prior knowledge of the law to influence your replies is not a good idea. Always respond depending on the information you've been given.
- Keep in mind that the logical reasoning, legal reasoning, and English sections are all quite similar, so keep that in mind as you prepare.
- Every day, spend at least 30 minutes practicing a legal reasoning passage.
- It is critical to read essays and columns written by well-known lawyers, judges, and other legal experts. On YouTube, you may also view lectures by well-known lawyers.
- Any significant issue can be the source of a question. As a result, keeping up with current events is critical.
- Daily, read reputable, credible, and well-known newspapers and periodicals.
- It's also a good idea to watch unbiased news on a variety of themes.
- Every day, practice a current-events passage.
CLAT 2021: 5 Tips To Crack The Exam In One Go
What is CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern?
- 150+ hours interactive Live Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Life Time Course Video subscription
- 150+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel