Download App & Start Learning
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is yet to release UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 notification.
As per the latest news, more than 52,699 vacancies will be announced for the post of Constable.
It is expected that the official notification will be released by the end of August 2023.
This is a golden opportunity for candidates aspiring to secure a government job.
Read this article ot know all information about UP Police Constable Bharti. Join our UP Police Constable video course
to prepare for UP Police Constable Exam now.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2023: Overview
||August to September 2023
||Written Exam & Physical Test
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for UP Police Constable Exam then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board's official website: https://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Choose "Recruitment" and pick "UP Police Constable" from the job list.
- Read the notice and check if you qualify.
- Click "Apply Online," make a new account.
- Complete the form, add the needed papers.
- Pay the fee online.
- Check the form, correct if necessary.
- Submit the form and print the confirmation page for later.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form you should ensure that you fulfill UP Police Constable eligibility criteria.
||18 to 22-25 years of age
||Candidates should have passed the high school (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution.
||Physical Standards: Candidates must meet specific physical standards including height, chest measurements, and other criteria as specified by the UPPRPB.
UP Police Constable Bharti Selection Process
The selection process for UP Police Constable Recruitment will comprise of the following stages:
- Online Examination
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
The pattern of online examination is as follows:
- It will be a written test with objective questions.
- There will be four distinct papers in the test.
- Here is how the 150 questions are broken up into their respective sections.
- Every question will be worth +2 points.
- As a general rule, you will lose 0.25 points for every wrong answer.
UP Police Constbale Salary
Check UP Police Constable Salary here
The monthly pay for a UP Police Constable in hand is between Rs 35,000 and Rs 45,000.
UP Police Salary 2023: In accordance with the 7th pay commission, the Uttar Pradesh Board Recruitment and Promotion Board determines the UP Police salary 2023.
and Gross Monthly Salary is Rs.
30,000/- to Rs.