Exam Pattern for UP Police SI 2021
Let's have a look at the exam trend before we get into the UP Police SI Syllabus. The UP Police SI Exam Pattern reveals the parts and subjects that will be covered in the exam. The UP Police SI CBT will be held on various dates and shifts. Candidates who receive a minimum of 35 percent in each subject and an overall score of 50 percent will advance to the next round.
- Except for General Hindi, the exam will be available in both Hindi and English.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be included in the online exam for UP Police SI.
- The online exam will last 120 minutes (02 Hour)
- The UP SI Online Exam will be worth 400 points and will consist of 160 questions.
- Each question will be worth 2.5 points.
- The UP Police SI Online Exam will be divided into four sections/subjects, each of which will have 40 questions and 100 marks.
- Questions will be drawn from General Hindi, Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning, and Numerical & Mental Ability Test.
- In the UP Police SI Exam, there are no negative marks.
- In each subject, the qualifying marks will be 35.
|UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
of 120 Minutes
|Basic Law/ Constitution/
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test
|Mental Aptitude Test/
Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning
Notification for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
You can also browse our free e-book kit:
UP SI Free e-Book Kit 2021
- 50+ PDFs covering all the subjects
- Downloadable PDFs
- Study material prepared according to the latest exam syllabus
Also, make use of our Mock Test Series:
UP Police SI Test Series 2021| Mock Test
- 15 Full-Length Tests ( Bilingual)
- 20+ Practice Tests
- Mock tests designed as per the latest exam pattern
- Questions with different levels of difficulty prepared by subject matter experts
- Free Mock Test is also available