|January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here|
UPPSC Exam Calendar
Source: https://www.amarujala.com/The mains exam was originally going to be held from 28 th of January 2022, will now be held from 23 rd of March 2022. The details related to the other examination are mentioned below, candidates can also download the UPPSC Exam Calendar form here.
- The exam for Programmer Grade 2/Computer Operator Grade B/Prabandhak (System) Pariksha 2021 and Pravakta (Male/Female) Rajkiya Inter College Main Exam 2020 will be conducted on March 5 and 13, 2022.
- The Assistant Professor, Rajkiya Inter College Screening Test 2020 will be held on March 15.
- The Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/Range Forest Officer (RFO) exam will be conducted on April 3, 2022.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services Exam 2021 has been deferred.
Why Is UPPSC Exam Calendar Important?
The exam calendar gives beforehand knowledge for the upcoming examinations. Considering the nature of the examination and level of competition candidates can now start preparing with ample time in hand.
- The important exam dates and expected dates for notification are mentioned in the exam calendar.
- As per the Exam Calendar UPPSC Prelims exam for the year 2022 will be conducted on 12 th of June 2022.
- UPPSC Exam Calendar is all the more important for new candidates who have a time crunch while preparing for the examination. They can now make their plan and schedule so that they are able to prepare well for the examination.
- Working professionals can too plan their time so that this year they are able to reach their desired job in Uttarpradesh state exams.
UPPSC Exam Dates 2022
The UPPSC PCS Mains 2021 dates are postponed due to the COVID-19 situation.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
UPPSC PCS Calendar 2022
|UPPSC PCS Prelims 2021||24 th of October 2022|
|UPPSC PCS Mains 2021||28 th of January 2022 onwards,
Latest Date- 23rd March 2022 onwards
|UPPSC PCS Prelims 2022||12 th Of June 2022.
|UPPSC PCS Mains 2022||27 th of September 2022|
|UPSC CDS Eligibility||UPSC CAPF Eligibility||SSC CHSL Eligibility|
|RRB NTPC Eligibility||SSC CPO Eligibility||ESIC Eligibility|