February Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
CDS Cutoff 2022 (Expected)
|Academy||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||120 – 130||245 – 255|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||105 – 120||233 – 245|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||145 – 150||268 – 270|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) men||73 – 85||162 – 170|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) women||74 – 85||164 – 170|
Over the last few years, the CDS Cutoff has increased at an exponential rate.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/This never-ending increase could be ascribed to the growing popularity of the Indian Armed Forces among Indian adolescents, as well as the steady employment opportunities provided by the forces.
CDS Cutoff 2022: Important Dates
|Events||CDS Cutoff 2022 Dates|
|CDS 1 exam||February 07, 2022|
|Release of CDS I final cutoff||November 2022|
|CDS 2 exam||November 14, 2022|
|Release of CDS II final cutoff||May 2022|
Also, read CDS Eligibility 2022
How to Check CDS 2022 Cut Off?Candidates can check the cut off by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website, upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Select the 'Examination' option and navigate to the cutoff.
Step 3: Go to the URL and click it.
Step 4: Cut off marks for each course will be provided in pdf format.
Step 5: Save the file after downloading it.
Factors affecting CDS 2022 CutoffCandidates are admitted to CDS based on CDS written test scores, which are followed by 5-day Psychological and Physical tests in three SSBs across India. The cutoff is determined by several factors, including the number of students taking the exam, the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of the exam, and so on. These elements all contribute to the Cutoff, and students who score above the determined cutoff are considered successful. At each stage, students must outperform the cutoff.
The commission does not reveal cutoff details for a 5-day SSB. However, final results are provided only once the entire procedure, including the Written Test, SSB Interview, and medical examination has been completed. Here are all of the parameters that are examined while determining a year's CDS Cutoff. The CDS cutoff marks differ depending on a variety of criteria, which are listed in the following bullet points:
- The total number of candidates
- The total number of available positions
- Exam Difficulty Level
- Cutoff patterns from the previous year
Read here the landmark NDA Notification For Women.
CDS Cut off 2022 for Written Exam
- Candidates need to score the minimum aggregate cut-off marks to qualify for the written exam.
- Candidates are also required to secure the minimum qualifying marks in each subject which is 20%.
- Candidates who are declared successful in the written exam are called for SSB Round.
CDS Cut off for SSB Interview
- Only candidates who have passed the written exam are invited to the SSB interview.
- The SSB Interview is a two-stage process.
- Stage 1 consists of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) and Picture Perception Description (PPD) examinations (PP&DT).
- Stage 2 consists of an interview, group testing officer tasks, psychological tests, and a conference.
- Candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the SSB interview.
CDS Final Selection
- The final cut-off is determined by the results of the written exam and the SSB interview.
- The ultimate CDS cut off is determined by the marks obtained by the last recommended candidates. Following that, individuals are chosen for admission to various courses.
|NDA Vs CDS||NDA/NA Detailed Batch||CDS Exam Pattern||Territorial Army Eligibility|