Table of Contents
Source: safalta.comUPSSSC PET 2021: Important Dates
2. UPSSSC PET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
3. UPSSSC PET 2021: Exam Pattern
4. UPSSSC PET 2021: How To Apply
5. UPSSSC PET 2021: Application Fee
UPSSSC PET 2021 Official Notification
|Release of Notification||May 24, 2021|
|Application Process Starts On||May 25, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply/ Pay Fees||June 21, 2021|
|Last Date to Make Changes||June 28, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|UPSSSC PET Exam 2021||To Be Announced|
|Age Limit||Candidates between 18 to 40 years of age can apply for the exam.|
|Educational Qualifications||Mandatory Requirement: Candidates should have passed Class 10th exam from a recognised Board.
Optional Requirement: Should have passed class 12th, must be graduate or post graduate.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Indian National Movement||05||05|
|Indian Constitution and Public Administration||05||05|
|Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|
- Candidates can apply for UPSSSC PET 2021 from May 25, 2021 to June 21, 2021. The steps to be following for applying for the exam are:
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Go to the Live Advertisement Section on the homepage
- Click on the notification titled- "Under Advt. No: 01-Exam/2021 start from 25/05/2021"
- Go through the instructions that will appear on the screen
- Click on "Apply"
- Click on "Candidate Registration"
- Fill in all the details as asked in the form
- Pay the application fee is applicable and then submit the form
- Download and save the form for future references