- The exam is conducted in 4 phases written screening test, a physical test, a fInal written round, and a personality test.
- The WB Police Constable Syllabus for the written round includes 3 sections.
- The total time for completion of the written screening test is 90 minutes.
WB Police Constable Syllabus 2022
Source: safalta.comThe syllabus is given below.
WB Police Constable Syllabus: Arithmetic
- Ratio and Time
- Statements & Conclusions
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Number Systems
- Statement & Condition
- Ratio and Proportion
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- The relationship between Numbers
WB Police Constable Syllabus: Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- Clocks Calendar and Age
- Direction and Senses
- Cubes and Dices
- Statements and Arguments
- Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Symbols and Notations
- Logical Problems
- Logical Deductions
- Course of Action
- Day Sequence
- Coding and Decoding
- Puzzles Series
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Input and Output
- Cause and Effect
WB Police Constable Syllabus: General Studies
- General Politics
- Countries & Capitals
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Scientific Research
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Indian Constitution
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- India and its neighboring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Knowledge of Current Events
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
WB Police Constable Syllabus Final RoundThis round includes two language papers and one paper similar to the screening test. Paper 1 will test Airthematic, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Studies. Paper 2 is English and Paper 3 consists of Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu / Nepali. The syllabus for language pares is given below.
WB Police Constable Syllabus: English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
WB Police Constable Syllabus: Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu / Nepali
- भाषा के अंग
- शब्द व शब्द के भेद
- हिंदी व्याकरण
- हिन्दी भाषा का विकास
- तत्सम, तद्भव
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण
- क्रिया, क्रियाविशेषण
- लिंग, कारक, वचन
- अपठित गद्यांश
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- समास, रस,
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण,
- वाक्य संशोधन, इत्यादि|
WB Police Constable Exam PatternThe exam consists of 3 Papers and a Physical Test.
The papers are
- Written Screening test
- Final Combined Written examination
- Paper 1 - Similar to phase 1
- Paper 2- English
- Paper 3 - Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu / Nepali
For the final written examination, the time duration is as follows.
- Paper 1 - 2 hours
- Paper 2- English - 1 hour
- Paper 3 - Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu / Nepali- 1 hour
WB Police Constable Exam Pattern Phase 1 - Written RoundThis is a qualifying round for the physical test. The duration is 90 minutes and the maximum possible marks are 100. There is a provision for negative marking 1/4 th of marks will be deducted for the wrong answer. Cut-off will be declared by the board.
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||50|
SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Out - Check Out Tentative Dates For SSC Exams!
WB Police Constable Exam Pattern: Final Written examinationThis is the main stage marks with the physical test are added to determine the merit list. This stage is for 200 marks. The details are as follows.
- Paper 1 - 100 marks
- Paper 2- English - 50 marks
- Paper 3 - Bengali/ Hindi / Urdu / Nepali- 50 marks
Time duration is two hours.
|Airthematic and General Studies||25||50|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||50|
WB Police Constable Exam Pattern: Physical Test.This has two parts physical measurements and physical efficiency test. The details are covered below.
The details of Physical Measurements are as follows:
|Constable||Height (minimum)||Weight (minimum)||Chest|
|Male||167 cm||58 Kg||78 cm without expansion, 83 cm Chest with Expansion (5 cm)|
|Female||160 Cm||49 Kg||N/A|
The relaxations are as per state governments rules. Refer to the official notification for details.
Physical Efficiency Test
The details of Physical Efficiency Test are as follows:
|Male||1600 Meters Run||6 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Female||800 Meters Run||4 Minutes|
The above-mentioned stages are followed by the Interview stage. Interested Candidates can use our app to prepare better in a convenient and easily accessible form.
To know more read here.
|MP Police Constable Syllabus||HP Police Constable Syllabus||Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus||UP Police Constable Syllabus|