SBI PO stands for State Bank of India Probationary Officer.
This examination is conducted every year for recruiting Probationary Officers in SBI all over the country. The Recruitment process consists of 3 stages namely Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Personal Interview.
The question that this article will address is "What is the qualification required for SBI PO?"
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation can also apply provisionally subject to thecondition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Candidates who have passed Chartered Accountant may also apply
- Candidates holding an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate need to ensure that the date of passing of the IDD is as mentioned in the notification.
- Candidates with less than 60% in their graduation can also apply for SBI PO exam. The State Bank of India states no minimum percentage in Graduation for the post SBI Probationary Officer (PO) .
Candidate should calculate the percentage obtained in Graduation and calculate it to the nearest two decimals in the application form. In cases where CGPA is awarded,the candidate will have to convert the grade into percentage and state it in the application form.
Certain candidates with the following criterias will have their candidature cancelled and are hence not eligible to apply :
- Candidates having a record of default in repayment of loans , or those who have an adverse report from CIBIL, or have pending credit card dues are not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates having adverse reports regarding immoral behaviour , inappropriate character and antecedents are not eligible to apply for this post.
ALSO READ :
What Is The In Hand Salary Of SBI PO? click here
What Is SBI PO Salary? click here