Everyone wants a piece of the video marketing action, whether it's in your online community, office chatter, or Facebook posts, and creating an online presence through video seems to be on everyone's to-do list.
The challenge in identifying the right audience
1. Social Media as an Integral Component of Video Advertising
- From May to July 2014, Facebook saw a 50% increase in video views.
- Vine enables you to concentrate on a specific niche for a shorter period of time.
- You may record a video on Instagram for 15 seconds, plus you can use special filters.
2. Video Advertising Reach
It is easier to strike the correct balance between advertising your brand and allaying customer curiosity about your brand when you have the right message and convey it in an interesting way.
A minute of video, according to Forrester Research, is equivalent to 1.8 million words of text. In contrast to, say, print advertising, video marketing has a higher probability of being remembered due to its high recall power and the variable strong pull of audio and visual mix.
3. Mobile Video Ad Spending Increases in 2015
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
The amount spent on advertising increased by 30% over the final three quarters of 2015.
The option to view mobile video advertisements in full-screen mode and strategically insert them before or during the film to enhance the viewing experience without being invasive is another benefit.
Here are some benefits of mobile video advertising.
- The majority of consumer markets carry it.
- Mobile device video viewing is an immersive experience, making it less disruptive than video viewing on other platforms.
- Mobile videos are pertinent and tailored to the needs of the viewer, whereas TV caters to an audience that thrives on drama.
- Videos generate more leads than other forms of media because personalization aids marketers in generating more leads.
4. Higher Google Ranking through Video
- User Engagement: The more engaged a viewer is, the longer they will watch.
- increased user engagement with comments
- Facebook Shares
- higher rate of subscription
- More references
- A higher proportion of "watch later" events
- In order to strategically be a part of the game's pivotal moments, Google released a real-time option for this year's Super Bowl that allowed marketers to put video advertising throughout YouTube and 2 million partner sites.
5. Consumers are Receptive to Video Advertising like Never Before
On the other side, many businesses find it disadvantageous to give the consumer too much authority. An appropriate illustration is how Coca-Cola was harassed with unfavorable comments after releasing the "Taste the Feeling" brand campaign.
6. Video is more appealing to the user than TV and Print
For instance, did you know that over the past four years, the usage of video as a key information medium has increased by 16 percent and that this trend will continue over the course of the next ten years?
How well a video clip has fared in comparison to the competition and the various ways in which it can be modified for the audience are determined by the average viewing time and viewership frequency.
Video sharing websites like YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Blab, and Periscope all offer a variety of video formats, showing that there is a sizable demand for all of them.
7. Video is directly related to purchasing decisions
- Every stage of the consumer's purchasing process involves video in some way. Before making a purchase, customers spend in knowing more about the product from the point of initial awareness through the point of checkout.58 percent of consumers believe in video content producers.
- Customer demand for more product explanation videos is 42%.
- Consumer demand for movies about technology is 57%.
- 39 percent watch restaurant videos
- 70% of people watch videos in addition to TV.
- A 360-degree picture of the goods and entertaining but logical movies of no more than five minutes are what 83 percent of people want.
8. Growth of Video versus Text
- Simple to watch in a shorter amount of time
- without having to read the entire article like in a text-based essay, gets right to the point.
- relates to customers on various levels and takes into account their emotional demands.
- utilizes both aural and visual components in a single experience to assist individuals in adapting to their individual learning styles.
- The interactive video also gives the impression of being present while it is being played.
9. The Future of Video Advertising
This will not only shorten the time needed to produce high-quality movies, but it will also help small businesses change their viewpoint regarding the significant amount of labor required to generate a video advertisement.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ MORE:
The Pros and Cons of Comparative Advertising
Top 10 Mistakes You Should Never Do In Display Advertising
What is Video Marketing? Definition, How it Works, Examples, and Strategies