With the ever-growing popularity of online shopping, it's no surprise that affiliate marketing is also on the rise. And one of the most popular platforms for affiliate marketing is Flipkart. Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce platform that allows third-party sellers to promote and sell products in return for a commission. In other words, it's a win-win situation for both brands and affiliates. As an affiliate, you can earn commissions by promoting Flipkart products on your blog, website, or social media channels.
Source: safaltaAnd with the right strategies in place, you can even earn a full-time income from affiliate marketing. So if you're looking to get started with affiliate marketing on Flipkart, here are some tips and tricks to get you started. Click here to buy a course on Digital Marketing- Digital Marketing Specialization Course.
Table Of ContentWhat is Affiliate Marketing?
Flipkart affiliate marketing in 2023
How does the Flipkart affiliate market work?
Affiliate marketing is a commission-based marketing technique in which affiliates are rewarded for directing customers to a company's products or services. Affiliates can be individuals or companies who sign up with a merchant to promote their products or services in return for a commission on any resulting sales.
In order to become an affiliate, marketers must first sign up with a merchant. Once they have done so, they can start promoting the merchant's products or services to potential customers. If a sale is made as a result of the affiliate's marketing efforts, the affiliate will receive a commission from the merchant.
Affiliate marketing can be an effective way for companies to reach new customers and generate sales.
It can also be an efficient way for affiliates to earn commissions.
When done correctly, affiliate marketing can be beneficial for both parties involved.
Download these FREE Ebooks:
1 Introduction to Digital Marketing
2 Website Planning and Creation
In 2023, Flipkart will continue to be a powerful affiliate marketing platform.
Here are some predictions for how the platform will evolve:
1. More brands will use Flipkart as an affiliate marketing channel.
2. The platform will become more sophisticated, with better tracking and reporting tools.
3. Payouts will increase, as Flipkart looks to attract more high-quality affiliates.
4. The platform will expand beyond India, with a greater focus on international markets.
5. Affiliates will be able to earn commission on a wider range of products, including physical goods and services.
Assuming you are referring to the process of affiliate marketing on Flipkart:
When a customer clicks on an affiliate link and makes a purchase on Flipkart, the affiliate earns a commission. The amount of commission earned varies depending on the product category and the affiliate program. Flipkart has several programs for its affiliates, which are based on different product categories. For example, there is a program for books, one for electronics, one for fashion, etc. Each program has different commission rates. The commission rates also vary depending on the type of affiliate. There are three types of affiliates on Flipkart: Standard Affiliates, Premium Affiliates, and Exclusive Affiliates. Standard Affiliates earn a lower commission rate than Premium or Exclusive Affiliates.
What work does an affiliate marketer do?
1) Working with the team and following all the processes of getting enrolled in affiliate marketing.
2) After passing the procedure to become a regularised affiliate marketer, the marketer has to clear out the terms and conditions by which they get their earnings.
3) After qualifying they refer the product through various channels of media like podcasts, social media, live and polls.
4) Completing the process with consistency, affiliate marketer also loves to do mouth publicity of the products that are comfortable for their use or exciting to wear out in the world.
5) If someone purchases through their links, then there will be a commission that will be their revenue from that purchase.
How do I start affiliate marketing?
What are the three most effective affiliate marketing?
1) Amazon associates
2) flex offers
3) Share a Sale
4) eBay partnership
5) Flipkart Affiliate Program