Despite the fact that AI has caused many people to lose their jobs, those with the necessary skills can still find well-paying jobs. If they perform well enough, they may be able to earn up to $900,000 per year, or roughly Rs 7 crore. Currently, AI-based positions are only offered in the US.
This is so because ChatGPT is a potent generative AI language model that can be applied to a wide range of tasks, including text generation, language translation, the creation of various types of creative content, and the informative response to your inquiries. As more companies look to adopt AI technologies to enhance their operations, there is a rapid increase in the demand for ChatGPT specialists.
A position for a product manager of a machine-learning platform has been posted on Netflix's website. In this role, defining the Machine Learning Platform's strategic direction and evaluating its effectiveness are key responsibilities. The salary range for the position, which can be performed from a California office or remotely from the West Coast, ranges from $300,000 to $900,000 annually, and a college degree is not necessary.
In the area of artificial intelligence (AI), Amazon is also actively looking for qualified individuals. They recently posted a job listing for a senior manager with a focus on applied science and generative AI to help them achieve this.
The chosen candidate would be given a high degree of responsibility in this position. They would be in charge of a group of specialists in scientific investigation and the use of AI methods. They would concentrate on computer vision, which teaches machines to interpret visual data similarly to humans, and generative imagery and videos, which uses AI algorithms to generate new visual content.
Not only is the job intellectually stimulating, but it also pays well. Although the offered base salary could reach $340,300 per year, it's important to remember that this amount does not include any potential bonuses, which could improve the overall compensation package.
There are a few things you can do to improve your salary knowledge if you're interested in becoming a ChatGPT expert:
1. Get certified. For ChatGPT specialists, a variety of certifications are available. Getting certified will show prospective employers your knowledge and skills:
Coursera's certification in ChatGPT fundamentals
Certification for ChatGPT by Udacity
Pluralsight's ChatGPT Certification
2. Build a portfolio. Make a portfolio of your work that demonstrates your proficiency with ChatGPT and how you can use it to address real-world issues. You'll become more distinctive from other applicants if you do this. Projects like these might be in your portfolio:
Generating text for marketing campaigns
Translating languages for businesses
Writing creative content for websites
Answering customer questions in a chatbot
3. Develop a network of ChatGPT authorities. Attend industry gatherings to network with other professionals. You'll be able to stay current with fashion and pick up new skills this way. Through forums and social media groups, you can also network online.
4. Add to open source initiatives. You can develop your reputation and gain experience by doing this. Numerous ChatGPT projects are open source, including Bard, a chatbot with a sizable language model created by Google AI.
Blenderbot, an OpenAI ChatGPT model, and Jurassic-1 Jumbo, an EleutherAI ChatGPT model
5. Continue learning. It's critical to keep up with the most recent advancements in AI because the field is constantly changing. This can be accomplished through reading books and articles, going to conferences, and enrolling in online courses.
There is an increasing need for AI experts as AI has become essential in many different industries. Candidates who accept the salaries offered by Netflix and Amazon will be among the top 1% of American earners. In a similar vein, other businesses are paying up to $288,000 annually for a director of retail media AI at Walmart and up to $351,000 annually for an AI-related legal specialist at Google.
ConclusionEven non-tech companies, like the online dating service Hinge, are looking for AI talent. A vice president of AI position with a potential annual salary of up to $398,000 is being advertised by Hinge's parent company, Match Group. A remote vice president of AI and machine learning is also needed by the freelancing platform Upwork, which is offering a base salary of up to $437,000 annually.
Being a ChatGPT expert can be a very fulfilling career path if you are willing to put in the effort. Because there is such a high demand for these skills, you can anticipate earning a very competitive salary.
Why are Netflix, Amazon and other tech giants hiring ChatGPT experts?
What are the skills required to become a ChatGPT expert?
Expertise in ChatGPT and other AI language models
Strong programming skills
Experience with natural language processing (NLP)
Creativity and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills