Source: safalta.comThey usually work in an office setting, using a computer and other electronic devices. To work in data entry, you must have computer literacy, a fast typing speed, organisation skills, concentration skills, communication skills, and the capacity to sit for lengthy periods of time to enter data and do computing. Every interested person should be aware of the earnings and job profile of a data operator.
A data entry operator's skills are needed in a wide range of governmental and commercial businesses. Data Entry Operators must be able to input data quickly and efficiently, build data storage and retrieve usable data when needed, organise and analyse data in a clear and effective manner, and handle computer and database systems efficiently. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now.
October Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
Minimum Eligibility to become a Data Entry Operator
- To work as a Data Entry Operator, you must have a Matriculation pass and a Senior Secondary pass.
- To work in reputable corporate and public institutions, however, one must have a higher degree and great keyboarding skills.
- Furthermore, if you have completed any computer courses and have work experience, this will be regarded an additional qualification when applying for a position in this industry.
- Candidates with a bachelor's degree in any area are also eligible to apply for the Data Entry Operator position. Some institutions, such as commercial banks and IT firms, demand candidates to have at least 60% in their graduation.
- After graduation, candidates might pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and work as a Data Entry Operator..
- Candidates should be well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and have good communication and presentation skills to build a long term career in this field.
Data Entry Operator EarningThe salary of a data entry operator depends on your qualification, your typing speed, and the type of data entry job. Some relative salary figures for different job profiles of Data Entry Operators are given in the table below:
|Job Profile||Initial Annual Salary (in Rs.)||Mid-Level Annual Salary (in Rs.)||
Benefits Of Becoming A Data Entry Operator
- Data entry jobs allow you to work according to your schedule.
- Data entry jobs are generally paid per entry, which means that if you have fast typing speed, you can have high earning potential.
- As a Data Entry Operator, you will improve your computer skills, numerical and
|Career In Data Science As A Fresher||Career In Data Science After Class 12||Digital Marketing And How Does It Work|