Source: Safalta.comGiven the current times, it is important to evaluate the future of digital marketing and what this field holds for you.
Download these FREE Ebooks:
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Website Planning and Creation
Job role and scopeWhen deciding whether to pursue a career in a particular field, jobs are crucial. Digital marketing is one of those industries where there are always jobs available. What are the precise work opportunities in this field? Is finding a job simple or does it need a certain skill set? Let's look at it!
Roles and Obligations
- Get quality leads by starting your own marketing campaign.
- help in the development of strategies to create enduring digital connections with customers.
- Plan ahead and keep an eye on the development of social media platforms.
- Be involved in SEO actively at all times.
- Produce useful content that benefits your business and your consumers.
- Utilize Google Analytics to examine the website's analytics.
- assist in preserving a positive rapport with the clients.
- a greater capacity for creativity and knowledge of current technological developments.
Director of Digital MarketingIt is your duty as a digital marketing executive to research online marketing plans for companies. You should create and implement marketing strategies, keep the website updated, and provide new material.
Manager of Digital MarketingA digital marketing manager's main responsibility is to promote your goods online. You are responsible for creating, implementing, and managing marketing initiatives that advertise your business's goods and services.
Expert in social media marketingExperts in social media marketing are in charge of fusing marketing with social media management to improve a brand's social media presence, engagement with target audiences, promotion of interesting content, and growth of income potential.
Executive SEOA website page's placement on the search engine results page and an increase in website traffic are the two main responsibilities of an SEO professional or executive. The SEO industry is expanding daily, and executive SEO positions will always be in demand.
Optimizer for Conversion RatesA company's lead generation and conversion rate are managed by a conversion rate optimizer (CRO). The management, testing, and implementation of conversion points in the Digital Marketing funnel will fall under your purview as a CRO executive.
Manager of Content MarketingThe content marketing manager is in charge of producing worthwhile content and possesses the necessary marketing abilities. The Content Marketing Manager is in charge of managing blogs, video marketing, marketing campaigns, ebook publishing, guest blogging, email communications, sales page authoring, and many other things.
SEM professionalA professional Search Engine Marketing (SEM) specialist is responsible for managing bids, developing effective ad text, doing keyword research and analysis, and testing various ad campaigns.
Payscale in India
- In India, a digital marketing manager makes an average income of Rs. 515,124.
- In India, an SEO Manager makes a median pay of Rs. 509,090.
- In India, a social media manager makes an average pay of Rs. 366,271.
Payscale in US
- In the US, a digital marketing manager makes an average pay of $65,488.
- In the US, an SEO Manager typically earns $67,475.
- In the US, a social media manager makes an average pay of $49,881.