Table of Content:
What is a scheduled email campaign? And its use
Features of scheduled email campaigns
How to design email?
How to make an email marketing calendar?
Benefits of scheduled email campaign
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comIt's a way to send out automated emails to customers or prospects at specific intervals. The most common interval is monthly, but some businesses send weekly or even daily campaigns. It can be used to promote special offers, and new products, or simply keep in customer touch with customers.
- Keep it short and sweet- You need to capture your audience’s attention quickly. The shorter your email, the more likely people will read it.
- .Use images- Adding an image can make your email more visually appealing and help break up walls of text. Just make sure the image is relevant to the message you’re trying to get across.
- Get personal- Addressing someone by their first name in the opening of the email can make them feel special and more likely to pay attention to what you have to say.
- Write a strong subject line- This is what will determine whether or not people open your email, so make it count! Keep it short, and attention-grabbing, and avoid using any sort of “spam trigger” words like “free” or “win.”
- Include a call to action- What do you want people to do after they read your email? Make it easy for them by including a link or button that takes them directly to where they need to go.
- Proofread before hitting send- A few quick spelling and grammar checks can make a world of difference in how professional your email looks.
- Set your goal and objectives.
- Plan content combination.
- Plan your email marketing channels.
- Describe the audience, segments, and customer journey.
- Start with basic plans.
- Considered automation options.
- Mind the holiday seasons and special dates.
- Create a schedule of regular emails
- Add a specific campaign on top of your email.
Email schedule benefits are given below:
Range of vision
Just like SERP, if you are not on top of the receiver's inbox, you are covered in incognito. You need to plan email in such a way that it lands on top.
Regroup and look into the campaign
Even if you face loss, follow the schedule and regroup the campaign. Such as coordination instances like networking events, and meetings.
Email Scheduling gets the item to the company/business out of the way so that you focus on more things.
This schedule introduces plasticity. In which the sender and receiver will get satisfaction.