As marketers, our primary objective is to bring in new customers for our clients or businesses.
Whether we're marketing a tiny business or a Fortune 500 firm, we put up a lot of effort to build strong brand awareness, inform consumers, and encourage conversions.
Marketers use a variety of communication trends, such as social media and email, to do this, and these are successful in fostering a dialogue between businesses and their consumers.
One form of communication stands out from the rest when it comes to business: email.
It's not surprising that 73% of millennials prefer email as their primary method of business communication.
Email virtually expands the reach of your company to customers throughout the world because to its lightning-fast speed and simplicity of crossing borders and time zones.
How Can Email Marketing Tools be Used to Engage Your Audience?
Using email marketing, you can:
- Informing customers about new goods and services
- Share business and industry news.
- Informing customers about contests and promotions
- amplify blog posts
- Move customers through the sales process
top 12 email marketing tools for 2022 to boost your digital marketing practices.
Active Campaign is the complete package when it comes to email marketing solutions, delivering services to help marketing, sales, and service professionals through one practical gateway.
This includes a user-friendly interface and rich analytics.
Through split A/B testing, the affordable platform enables users to pinpoint the most successful campaigns, and marketing automation enables users to "set it and forget it," streamlining all of your digital marketing efforts.
Other attributes of an Active Campaign include:
- a collection of lovely pre-made email templates
- Using event tracking to send customers tailored messaging based on individual interactions
- Automated sales CRM that tracks every interaction and assists in prioritizing leads
MailChimp, one of the most well-liked email marketing tools, does not disappoint.
The digital marketing tool is packed with a ton of capabilities that can be used to engage audiences, build audiences, and turn leads into actual sales.
With four pricing tiers to choose from and round-the-clock customer service, you can choose the ideal plan for your expanding business.
It should come as no surprise that some of the most well-known and prestigious brands rely on MailChimp.
Additional features of MailChimp include:
- Utilizing sophisticated segmentation, each email campaign will focus on the right audience.
- automated marketing initiatives to attract new customers or consumers
- Real-time performance monitoring that records the number of emails delivered, their open rates, their click-through rates, and other information
With Gist's extensive email marketing capabilities, you may streamline your marketing strategies.
Users may provide visitors with exceptional customer service through their full suite of digital marketing goods and services.
The gist is the ideal platform to support your marketing initiatives because of its all-in-one solution, which includes marketing automation, live chats, and event monitoring.
Some other Gist features are:
- Use live chat or chatbots to have in-depth conversations with customers in real-time.
- Obtain leads through various methods, such as social media sites
- By automating your inbox, you may save time and work more efficiently.
With Constant Contact's email marketing capabilities, creating a brand is straightforward.
Develop an e-commerce website for your company, produce social media ad campaigns, and use straightforward drag-and-drop editor tools to produce expert marketing campaigns.
You may be sure that your digital marketing is effective with a deliverability rate of 97 percent!
Constant Contact also has the following features:
- Interactive email campaigns can help you engage your audience in dialogue.
- Expand your contact list by using website forms that are customized.
- detailed campaign reporting to support the achievement of your business goals
With capabilities to help your business's sales and marketing, HubSpot essentially does it all.
With lead management, advertising, and pipeline management solutions, you can accomplish your sales goals more quickly.
The various email marketing solutions offer a long-term return on investment and can aid in developing deep connections with customers.
Other capabilities of HubSpot include:
- HubSpot provides complete marketing data for all channels in one place, including email campaigns, social media, and Google analytics.
- Automate chores and sales processes using email workflows
- Content optimization to follow top SEO procedures and consistently raise your Google Ranking
Businesses in the events sector must immediately implement email marketing technologies that offer the special assistance required to boost ticket sales and increase income.
Digital marketing strategies provided by GlueUp are revolutionizing the events sector and fostering the expansion of your company.
Formerly known as EventBank, GlueUp specializes in giving you the resources you need to easily produce memorable events.
Other GlueUp features are as follows:
- Create and advertise a huge number of activities to draw in your audience.
- Promote and market training programs and webinars
- GlueUp's Membership Management Suite can help you engage and expand your company's memberships.
Zoho is an email marketing solution that engages your client base and boosts revenue thanks to its beautiful email templates and real-time data.
Your marketing techniques can be automated to enhance efficiency using Zoho's comprehensive suite of digital tools and applications, but this is just the beginning with this all-purpose program.
Zoho makes it easier for your small business to run smoothly on a daily basis by streamlining marketing, accounting, human resources, and sales.
Additional Zoho functions include:
- a collection of tools to help all the components of your marketing and sales strategy
- With interactive email campaigns, forms, and landing page builders, transform your digital marketing
- Determine commercial prospects with comprehensive performance tracking and metrics
What is the future of email marketing?
Email marketing will likely feature better automation, more pertinent messaging, more personalisation, and more cross-channel interaction, according to experts. Therefore, even though the number of emails you receive won't be decreasing, you'll probably discover that future emails are more relevant, entertaining, tailored, and interactive.
More importantly, email marketing enables you to establish connections with prospects, clients, and previous clients. You have the chance to communicate with them directly in their inbox at a time that works for them. Email has the potential to be one of your most effective marketing platforms when combined with the appropriate messaging.
Absolutely! It is more important than ever right now. Despite the rise in popularity of social media and other messaging platforms, research demonstrates that email is still the most effective way to communicate with people. It still outperforms other channels. The number of email users is expected to increase.
You can use more quick and informal messaging solutions when you don't need to retain email records. SMS text messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Signal, and comparable services are some of them. Microsoft Teams and Slack are two choices for corporate users.