Source: safalta.comIt will not, however, be a replacement for existing central or state schemes. While central ministries may also submit prospective projects, those submitted by states will be given precedence. General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
NECTAR Livelihood Improvement Project (Multi-State); Promoting Scientific Organic Agriculture (Multi-State); Construction of Aizawl By-pass on Western Side; Gap financing for a passenger ropeway system from Pelling to Sanga-Choeling in West Sikkim; gap funding for an eco-friendly ropeway (Cable Car) from Dhapper to Bhaleydhunga in South Sikkim; and a pilot project for the construction of bamboo link roads in various Mizoram districts are one of these projects, according to the announcement.
You may also read:
- Budget 2022: List of schemes announced in Budget 2022-23
- Swachch Bharat Mission (SBM) : Know Complete Details here
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 : Check Here All The Details !
- List of Government Schemes in India 2022
PM-DevINE Scheme: Key Factors
- In the spirit of PM GatiShakti, PM-DevINE would fund infrastructure and social development initiatives in the North-East states.
- The PM-DevINE program is being undertaken with the following goals in mind. -
- To provide opportunities for youth and women to earn a living
- To bridge gaps in a variety of industries.
- The PM-DevINE scheme would receive an initial allocation of Rs. 1,500 crore.
- The North-Eastern Council will execute the PM-DevINE project.
- Projects can be recommended by both the Centre and the North East States under the PM-DevINE scheme, however preference will be given to projects proposed by the states.
- According to the Minister, the PM-DevINE initiative will empower young women to engage in livelihood activities by filling shortages in several sect.
Bamboo link roads:Under the PM-DevINE initiative, Bamboo Link Roads will be built in Mizoram. These paths will aid in the transportation of bamboo from the woods. It will also help in care of paediatric and adult hematolymphoid (head and neck) malignancies in north-east area. The projected bamboo connecting roads will be 18 feet wide and have a 10 foot broad pavement.
LIST OF PROJECTS UNDER DEVELOPMENT BY PM DevINE SCHEME:
Below are the Projects under development by the PM DevINE Scheme and their total tentative cost:
|1||Promoting Scientific Organic Agriculture in North East Indian (Multi-State)||45|
|2||Construction of Aizawl By-pass on Western Side||500|
|3||Establishment of Dedicated Services for the Management of Paediatric and Adult Haemotolymphoid Cancers in North East India, Guwahati (Multi-State)||129|
|4||NECTAR Livelihood Improvement Project (Multi-State)||67|
|5||Gap funding for Eco-friendly Ropeway (Cable Car) from Dhapper to Bhaleydhunga in South Sikkim||58|
|6||Gap funding for Passenger Ropeway system for Pelling to Sanga-Choeling in West Sikkim||67|
|7||Pilot Project for Construction of Bamboo Link Road at Different Locations in Various Districts in the State of Mizoram||100|
|8||Others (to be identified)||537|