To clear JEE Mains, one needs to be determined and focused and should have a strategy to achieve it. This process needs to be followed at all stages.
- Critical thinking is of vital importance to excel in subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry which requires everyday engagement.
- With an impeccable start to one’s endeavours, it's essential to brush up the things that one has read earlier.
Source: safalta.comHence, it is always important to brush up your formulas every day.
- After all, reading and assimilating so much information and storing it in your mind is a tough task and there are chances that you might lose the track of knowledge gained.
- Hence there are the mock tests that will help in brushing up things at certain intervals.
- One can definitely rely on mock tests provided by Safalta as they can provide the best possible assessment.
- And the most important thing of these mock tests is revising from your notes, and not from your sourcebooks. It is advisable to take mock tests as answering the previous years’ question papers give a clear insight into the type of questions framed and asked in the Jee Mains
- On the other hand, it keeps one abreast with the assessment of the level of preparation. The mock tests available online by Safalta are highly useful as they are framed under the guidance offered by the experts and mentors who evaluate answer sheets objectively.
- While you are preparing for your exam don’t forget to take a break and relax as it is the most important thing that most of the students miss out.
- Last but not least don't forget to practice previous year question papers.
JEE Main 2019 Shift 1
JEE Main 2019 Shift 2
- Remember the Formulas meticulously: You know all the formulas but its important that you jot them when you revise.
- Conceptualize the Derivations of Important Formulas: Understanding the derivation or the concept of the formulas helps in retaining and understanding the formulas better.
- Concentrate on topics that interest you and are important: Once you have revised the basic chapters, concentrate on the topics that interest you because these are your strengths and you should never miss out on them.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start LearningAlong with that, there are some scoring topics like Dimensional AnalysisGravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Heat Transfer, Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound, Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics.
- Practice attentively: Taking Mock tests for JEE Mains regularly is vital. Be relaxed, calm and composed. You will surely make it.
|JEE Main - Physics Syllabus|
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Chemistry
- Strategise in a systematic manner: It ok if few topics don’t interest you. Some of you might be good in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry but not good at Inorganic Chemistry or vice versa. Practice the topics that interest you thoroughly without leaving any edge. Start with revising the fundamental concepts from Physical, Organic and Inorganic chemistry.
- Be calm and focused: The mechanism involved in the topics might seem complex at first. It’s better to not dive deeper for topics that are difficult as we are approaching the D-DAY soon. It is highly recommended to make short notes for Organic chemistry.
- Keep practising Reactions: Always practice the most important topics, equations, mechanisms, and all the related problems like Chemical Bonding, Periodic table, Carbonyl Compounds and their derivatives, Redox reactions, Mole Concept and the concept of equivalents, Solid-state, solutions and gases theory, Thermochemistry and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
- Revise routinely: Many students confuse in chemistry so it is advisable that a routine revision will help them score better.
|JEE Main - Chemistry Syllabus|
- Game of Formulas: Maths is about formulas. So, if you are good at it you are sure to become a champion in the game. Hence, it’s important that you revise the basic concepts first. Practice the various applications of the formulas regularly In order to remember them by heart and avoiding confusion.
- The secret of Mock Tests: The mock tests that will help in brushing up things at certain intervals eventually increasing your speed and boosting your confidence.
- Practice Questions are gem: After you have finished revising every chapter solving JEE Mains, level practice questions will assess you how far you have reached.
- Previous Years’ Question Papers are the capsules: When you are preparing for JEE Mains Maths, it is very essential that you keep on solving previous years’ question papers.
- Important Topics: Important Topics that you should never miss out like Coordinate Geometry, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Differential Calculus, Limits, Continuity & Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vectors & 3D Geometry, Trigonometry & Inverse Trigonometry
|JEE Main - Maths Syllabus|
is a Live and Regular course that focuses on concept building and its application through theory class followed by discussion. This program consists of Concept Classes, Doubt Solving Sessions, Adaptive Practice Tests, Comprehensive Study Material, and Test Series. Apart from JEE Main and Advanced, this program also prepares students for all other Engineering Entrance Exams.
What this module offer
Register now for JEE Mains & Advanced 2021 Online Course - IIT JEE 2021 Full Year Course
You can also take the video course and register for IIT-JEE Mains 2021 Video Course
JEE Main 2021 Papers
JEE Main 2021 Registration Date - Tentative Dates
JEE Mains 2021 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights