After the JEE Mains result is out, it is the time that candidates who have made it to JEE Advanced which is going to be held on 27th September 2020 pull up their socks and relax a bit before preparing for JEE Advanced. Why worry when we have the best tips for you to crack the exam and improve your chances of getting into your dream colleges and Institutes.
One needs to delve into broad 5 parameters.
- The very first step to achieve any dream is Planning
- Then the second step is about gaining knowledge.
- The third step is to achieve analytical thinking
- Finally, the Execution of the above-mentioned objectives and Improvisation are vital to achieving success.
To clear JEE Advanced, one needs to be determined and focused and should have a strategy to achieve it. This process needs to be followed at all stages.
- Critical thinking is of vital importance to excel in subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry which requires everyday engagement.
- With an impeccable start to one’s endeavours, it's essential to brush up the things that one has read earlier. Hence it is always important to brush up your formulas every day.
- After all, reading and assimilating so much information and storing it in your mind is a tough task and there are chances that you might lose the track of knowledge gained.
- Hence there are the mock tests that will help in brushing up things at certain intervals.
- One can definitely rely on mock tests provided by Safalta as they can provide the best possible assessment.
- And the most important thing of these mock tests is revising from your notes, and not from your sourcebooks. It is advisable to take mock tests as answering the previous years’ question papers give a clear insight into the type of questions framed and asked in the Jee Advanced.
- On the other hand, it keeps one abreast with the assessment of the level of preparation. The mock tests available online by Safalta are highly useful as they are framed under the guidance offered by the experts and mentors who evaluate answer sheets objectively.
- While you are preparing for your exam don’t forget to take a break and relax as it is the most important thing that most of the students miss out.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Physics
- Remember the Formulas meticulously: You know all the formulas but its important that you jot them when you revise.
- Conceptualize the Derivations of Important Formulas: Understanding the derivation or the concept of the formulas helps in retaining and understanding the formulas better. The derivation of any formula is important for Advanced because questions are often asked on its variations.
- Concentrate on topics that interest you and are important: Once you have revised the basic chapters, concentrate on the topics that interest you because these are your strengths and you should never miss out on them. Along with that, there are some scoring topics like Modern Physics, Wave Optics, Alternating Current, Sound waves (specifically Doppler’s effect).
- Practice attentively: Taking Mock tests for JEE Advanced regularly is vital. Be relaxed, calm and composed. You will surely make it.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Chemistry
- Strategise in a systematic manner: It ok if few topics don’t interests you. Some of you might be good in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry but not good at Inorganic Chemistry or vice versa. Practice the topics that interest you thoroughly without leaving any edge. Start with revising the fundamental concepts from Physical, Organic and Inorganic chemistry. Qualitative analysis is a part that needs to be memorized. Hence leave that for the last 5 days.
- Be calm and focused: The mechanism involved in the topics might seem complex at first. It’s better to not dive deeper for topics that are difficult as we are approaching the D-DAY soon. It is highly recommended to make short notes for Organic chemistry.
- Keep practising Reactions: Always practice the most important topics, equations, mechanisms, and all the related problems on a day to day basis.
- Revise routinely: Many students confuse in chemistry so it is advisable that a routine revision will help them score better.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Maths
- Game of Formulas: Maths is about formulas. So, if you are good at it you are sure to become a champion in the game. Hence, it’s important that you revise the basic concepts first. Practice the various applications of the formulas regularly In order to remember them by heart and avoiding confusion.
- The secret of Mock Tests: The mock tests that will help in brushing up things at certain intervals eventually increasing your speed and boosting your confidence.
- Practice Questions are gem: After you have finished revising every chapter solving JEE Advanced level practice questions will assess you how far you have reached.
- Previous Years’ Question Papers are the capsules: When you are preparing for JEE Advanced Maths it is very essential that you keep on solving previous years’ question papers.
How To Crack JEE Advanced?
Always remember all the candidates appearing for the exam are not well versed with their topics. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Hence, the mantra to achieve success is to utilize your strengths to full potential. More than the academic knowledge it is the behavioural aspects that account to your success. Even if you know many topics and you are nervous or overconfident then there are chances that you might not qualify or score well. Hence, it’s important that you stay balanced and confident about the knowledge you have gained and you are good to go. To keep you balanced, selecting the right questions to answer and managing time effectively during examination Safalta
provides you with personalized guidance that guarantees score improvement. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t panic join us and our mentors and experts faculty will take you through this without any pressure.