The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has made the admit card for the junior secretariat assistant position's skill test available on its official website.
Beginning on November 5, 2022, the DSSSB will be holding the skill exam for the position of Junior Secretariat Assistant (Post Code 33/21).
By going to the official website, dsssb.delhi.gov.in, candidates who have been selected for the Junior Secretariat Assistant (Post Code 33/21) skill test round can acquire DSSSB JSA Skill Test Admit Card 2022.
You can also access the link provided below to acquire the DSSSB JSA Skill Test Admit Card 2022 directly.
Candidates may email the Board Office on or before November 3, 2022, if they experience any problems downloading the admit card. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How to Download the 2022 DSSSB JSA Skill Test Admit Card
Download the DSSSB JSA Skill Test Admit Card 2022 from here.
- Visit the DSSSB's official website first (dsssb.delhi.gov.in).
- On the home page, select the link for the admit card that reads, "LINK FOR DOWNLOAD E-ADMIT CARDS FOR SKILL TEST EXAM FOR THE POST CODE 44/21 (JUNIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT)".
- On the home page, you must enter your login information, which includes your "Application Number" and "Date of Birth."
- Your admit card will appear in a new window.
- Save the DSSSB JSA Skill Test Admit Card 2022 for later use by downloading it.
It should be noted that the DSSSB has scheduled the Junior Secretariat Assistant competence test for 5 November through 4 December 2022.
Candidates must enter their login information at the link on the official website in order to download the Skill Test Admit Card.