Download App & Start Learning
The admission cards for the B.Ed.
Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022 have been made available by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Students who will take the JCEBED B.Ed Exam in 2022 can get their JCEBED Admit Card by going to the board's website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
The JCEBED B.Ed Entrance Exam will be conducted offline on October 23, 2022.
100-mark multiple-choice questions make up the entrance exam.
For each accurate response, one mark will be given, and for each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be taken away. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How to Download the Official Website's JCEBED B.Ed Admit Card 2022?
- jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in is the board's website.
Click on "Online Form "B.Ed.
Combined Entrance Competitive Examination -2022" to access it.
- On the homepage's left-hand corner, select the "Applicant Login" tab.
- Put in your information, including your registration number, password, and "Security Code."
- Select the "Login" button.
- Get the JCECEB CECE Admit Card here.
Download Link For JCEBED B.Ed Admit Card
Successful applicants would be eligible to enrol in government-accredited B.Ed schools as well as private universities that are recognised but not funded by the government.