Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card: How to download?
The candidate who applied for the exam needs to download the admit card from the official website. Hence, below are the steps to download the admit card:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Maharashtra Post Online Portal i.e.
- Now, click on the link “Download Maha Postal Admit Card for Paper II &Paper III exam of Postman/Mail Guard and MTS, 2021.
- Enter your login credentials i.e. Registration Number and Password and click on login.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and also take a printout for future references.
Below are the documents to carry apart from the admit card in the exam center:
Documents to carry apart from Admit card:
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Employer ID Card issued by Govt./PSU
- University ID/ College ID/ School ID Card
- Ex. Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense.
- Central or State Government issued any other photo-bearing valid ID card.
|UP Lekhpal Recruitment||NHM AP Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||Ladakh Police Recruitment|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes