Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card: How to download?
The candidate who applied for the exam needs to download the admit card from the official website. Hence, below are the steps to download the admit card:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Maharashtra Post Online Portal i.e.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
- Now, click on the link “Download Maha Postal Admit Card for Paper II &Paper III exam of Postman/Mail Guard and MTS, 2021.
- Enter your login credentials i.e. Registration Number and Password and click on login.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and also take a printout for future references.
Below are the documents to carry apart from the admit card in the exam center:
Documents to carry apart from Admit card:
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Employer ID Card issued by Govt./PSU
- University ID/ College ID/ School ID Card
- Ex. Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense.
- Central or State Government issued any other photo-bearing valid ID card.
|UP Lekhpal Recruitment||NHM AP Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||Ladakh Police Recruitment|