OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 Download Instructions
- Visit opsc.gov.in, the Odisha Public Service Commission's official website, first.
- Visit the What's New section on the Home page after that.
- Click the link that reads:
- Download the "Advt.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: Safalta.comNo. 05 of 2021-22: Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for the Written Exam for Recruitment of Asst Director in OSES Cadre" document from the homepage.
- On the website's link, you will need to enter your login information, including your PPSAN number and date of birth.
- Download the OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 and print it out for your records.
For the position of Officer Grade A Assistant Managers, an examination is being held in the areas of general knowledge, finance and accounting, information technology, research (economics), law, and official language (Rajbhasha).
The test will be given in an online format.
There will be two papers, each with 100 multiple-choice questions.
For Papers 1 and 2 in Phase I, there will be negative marking (1/4 of the total marks awarded to the question).
To be selected for Phase II, candidates would need to achieve individual cut-offs in each paper as well as the aggregate cut-off scores in Phase I.