The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has published the exam's answer key for the Supervisor/Anganwadi position.
On the board's website, sssb.punjab.gov.in, candidates can get the PSSSB Angawnwadi Answer Key for SET A, SET B, SET C, and SET D.
They may also send their complaints to [email protected]
, along with any required documentation proof (if applicable), and a required cost of Rs.
100 per query. On or before September 30, 2022, the candidates must deliver the original hard copies of the aforementioned documents—objection, required documentary proof, and original demand draft—to the office of the secretary of the Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab at the Forest Complex in Sector 68 of SAS Nagar in Mohali, which is located at 16006. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How can I get the 2022 PSSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Answer Key?
- Go to the board's website at online.ctestservices.com.
- Select the "Provisional Answer Key" link for the solution.
- Download the PDF of the PSSSB Angawaadi Supervisor Answer Key.
- Check responses
- To file a complaint, download the "Grievance Form" that is attached.
- Fill down the "Grievance Form" completely, stating your complaint or objection to the proviso answer key.
- Attach any necessary supporting documentation for the asserted claim, together with a crossed demand draught for the requisite fee.
- Send it now to the aforementioned address.
The examination conducting authority's expert committee(s) will take the objections into consideration before preparing the final answer key.
No more explanation will be accepted at any level, and the expert committee's judgement will be binding on all parties involved.
Applications were accepted from 05 June until 12 July 2022, and the test was held on September 25, 2022.