You may also read:
- Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs in India for the year 2022
- Top 10 Highest Paying Private Jobs in India and Career Options
Company Name: Amazon
Positions: Applied Scientist Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Currently enrolled in a master's or doctoral degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field with a specialization in machine learning, natural language processing, automatic speech recognition, deep learning, computer vision, or related fields.
- Solid understanding of programming languages like C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- A machine learning experience in the field.
- Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision.
- Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR, or similar top-tier conferences and events.
You will use statistical modeling and machine learning advances to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in challenging industrial settings as an Applied Scientist. You'll be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team of researchers who are industry leaders. You'll take on difficult challenges, distill real requirements, and then produce solutions that either use existing academic and industrial research or your own creative problem-solving.
Source: safalta.comYou may be required to bring novel solutions and prototypes to production in customer-facing goods in addition to coming up with unique solutions and prototypes.
Apply Link: Click Here