Company Name: Aptean
Company Website: Aptean
Post: Customer Support Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore/Madurai
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn products and their functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, and a good understanding of the Windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills and basic programming knowledge is an added advantages.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues, and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, and promotes Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using the incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Customer Success Analysts are in charge of responding to and resolving customer issues for Aptean products via phone calls, emails, and remote access.
- Aptean product support focuses on in-depth problem analysis and integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and resolve customer issues, or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other departments.
- Problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution are all responsibilities.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, and that commitments are followed through on consistently.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes