Company Name: Aptean
Company Website: Aptean
Post: Customer Support Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore/Madurai
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn products and their functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, and a good understanding of the Windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills and basic programming knowledge is an added advantages.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues, and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, and promotes Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using the incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Customer Success Analysts are in charge of responding to and resolving customer issues for Aptean products via phone calls, emails, and remote access.
- Aptean product support focuses on in-depth problem analysis and integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and resolve customer issues, or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other departments.
- Problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution are all responsibilities.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, and that commitments are followed through on consistently.