To help with the investigation of cases involving engineering, inspection, and other technical tasks, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is seeking to hire personnel from the Central Government or State Government for the position of Executive Engineer. Candidates can review information about CBI Vacancy 2022, including educational requirements, salary, age restrictions, how to apply, and other facts. The deadline for applications is 60 days from the employment newspaper's. You can read here- Free E-Books: Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
Application Procedure for CBI Recruitment 2022
Within 60 days of the employment circular's publication in the employment newspaper, applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5B, 7th Floor, CO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Applications will be evaluated by the Central Bureau of Investigation. Those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the viva.
- holding comparable positions in the parent cadre or department on a regular basis
- with five years of experience working as an assistant executive engineer or
- having worked in positions as an assistant engineer for eight years
- a Civil Engineering degree from a reputable university
- 7 years of civil engineering experience
Rs. 15600 - Rs. 39100