Source: Safalta.comJanuary 31, 2022. There is a total of 24 vacancies available for the post.
If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe official notification has been released on the website of OSCB. The candidate interested must read the official notification before applying.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
The candidate must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board and also should have a driving license.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
You can also read:
- GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Admit card 2021 Released: Know how to download the admit card
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Mains Online Form 2021 Released: Check for all other details
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Start date to fill the application form: December 18, 2021
- Last date to submit the form: January 31, 2022
WBPRB WBNVF Admit Card 2021 Released: Know how to download admit card
There are a total of 24 vacancies available for the post of CGWB Staff Car Driver 2022.
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 725 Posts
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.19,900-63,200.
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: Salary
The selection process of CGWB Staff Car Driver selection process has two stages i.e.
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: Selection process
- Written Test
CGWB Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?The candidate interested can apply offline by downloading the form from the website.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. cgwb.gov.in.
- Download the application form for the post of CGWB Staff Car Driver 2022.
- Fill in all the required details in the form.
- Also, attach all the required documents Xerox copy in the application form and send the form to the given address “Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, South Western Region, Bhujal Bhawan, 27th Main, 7th Cross, HSR Layout Sector-1, Bengaluru – 560102”.