You can also read:
- OPSC Professor 2021 Interview Schedule Announced: Check the Interview date Here
- ECIL Recruitment 2021 for 300 Technical Officer Posts: Apply Online
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: NotificationThe official notification has been released on the website of OSCB. The candidate interested must read the official notification before applying.
Source: Safalta.comThe official notification has all the details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, application fees, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. Hence, it’s just to read the notification before applying.
If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
The candidate must be any graduate from a recognized university.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years.
NCRTC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 4 Manager, Expert, Content Writer Posts
Below are the post wise vacancies for the OSCB Recruitment 2021:
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: Application FeesBelow is the category wise application fees for the post of OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst:
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: Selection processThe selection process for the post of OSCB Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant consists of 3 stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Examination
- Viva-Voice Test (Only for Assistant Manager post)
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Recruitment 2021: How to apply?The candidate interested can apply online on the official website. Below are the steps to apply online for the post of OSCB Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. odishscb.com.
- Now, click on the link for “Apply online for recruitment of Assistant Manager, Baking Assistant”.
- Click on the New Registration option and register
- Enter the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the required details in the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the form and also take the printout for future references
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Mains Online Form 2021 Released: Check for all other details
- UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 187 Vacancies
- Odisha Police Constable Result 2021 Released: Check PST & PMT Result details here