You can also check:
UPSC Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe official notification has been released on the website of UPSC.
Source: Safalta.comThe candidate interested can read the notification before applying. The notification consists of all the details related to the recruitment process. Information related to eligibility criteria, vacancies, important dates, syllabus, application fees, etc., all are mentioned in the notification.
You can also read:
- UPSC CDS 2 Result 2021 Out: Check Result and More Details Here
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern 2021: Check section-wise paper pattern and marking scheme
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
30 & 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
You can also read:
- UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022 for 341 Posts: Check the Exam date, Eligibility Criteria and other details Here
- UPSC NDA/NA (I) 2022 Study material: Download Free Study Material for NDA/NA Exam here!
The last date to apply for the UPSC various posts is January 13, 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2022: VacanciesBelow are the posts wise vacancies for the UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Engineer||157 posts|
|Assistant Commissioner||2 posts|
|Junior Time Scale||17 posts|
|Assistant Professor||2 posts|
|Administrative Officer||9 posts|
UPSC IES/ ISS Result 2021 Released: Check the Result Here
Below are the category wise application fees for the UPSC Recruitment 2022:
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2021 Out: Check how to get admit card
The selection process for the UPSC Recruitment for various posts consist of three stages i.e.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Selection process
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC IFS Mains DAF Online Form 2021 Released: Apply Online till Dec 27
The candidate interested can apply online on the official website.
Below are the steps to apply for the UPSC various posts 2022:
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the Recruitment option.
- Click on the UPSC Recruitment for various posts 2022.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fees (if asked).
- Submit the application form and take the printout for future references.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
- UPSC CAPF Eligibility 2021: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
- UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021- Check Age Limit, educational qualification and number of attempts here.