Source: Safalta.comThere is a total of 341 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The official notification has been released on the website of UPSC.
The candidate interested must read the notification before applying.
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: Notification
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- NDA vs CDS: Know the difference between CDS and NDA here
- CDS Exam Pattern 2021:Check subject-wise pattern, marking scheme, and important topics here
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- IMA and Officer’s Training Academy: Must have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Must have a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Must have a Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
Below are the important dates for the UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment Process:
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Last date to Apply Online||January 11, 2022|
|Last date for Fee Payment (by cash)||January 10, 2022|
|Last date for Fee Payment (online)||January 11, 2022|
|Online Application Withdrawn date||From January 18 to 24, 2022|
|Exam date||April 10, 2022|
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Below are the vacancies available for the UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022:
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
|CDS (Combined Defence Services) 1||341|
Below is the category wise application fees for the UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment Process:
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
The candidate interested can apply online from the official website.
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Firstly visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in.
- Now click on the UPSC CDS 1 Application Form link.
- Login by using all your login credentials like registration number and date of birth.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, ID Proof.
- Lastly, pay the application fees (if asked) and submit the form and take the printout of the submitted form for future reference.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
- NDA 2021 Online Coaching: Important Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- AFCAT 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Strategy Online Course
- UPSC CDS 2020 Exam: Career Opportunity for Girls in Defence Services