Source: Safalta.comThe Mains examination for UPSC Civil services is going to be held on January 7, 8, 9, 15, and 16, 2022.
The candidate who clears the Prelims exam which was scheduled for October 10, 2021, has to appear in the Mains exam. Also, there is a total of 512 vacancies available for the UPSC Civil Services exam. Hence, it’s a great opportunity for the aspirants who are willing to get a government job.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2021: How to download admit card?The candidate qualified in the prelims exam can download the admit card for the mains exam on the official website of UPSC. Below are the steps to download the admit card for the UPSC Civil Services 2021:
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2021.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the login credentials like registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout for future references.
If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
Below is the important guideline that the candidate has to follow for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2021:
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2021: Important Guidelines
- Take the Print out of Your UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit card.
- Also, take the printout of your Photo Identity proof.
- Keep the admit card safe as it's mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam center.
- Enter the examination hall before 30 minutes of scheduled exam time.
- Entry to the examination hall closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of UPSC?A.
Q2. What is the Mains exam date for the UPSC Civil Services 2021?A. The Mains exam date for the UPSC Civil Services 2021 has been scheduled for January 7, 8, 9, 15, and 16 2022.
Q3. What was the prelims exam date for UPSC Civil service 2021?A. The prelims exam for UPSC Civil services 2021 was held on October 10, 2021.
Q4. How many vacancies are there for the UPSC Civil Services exam 2021?A. There is a total of 512 vacancies available for the UPSC Civil Services exam 2021.
Q5. When did the admit card for the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam released?A. The admit card for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam has been released on December 15, 2021.
- UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern 2021
- IAS Eligibility Criteria 2021
- UPSC IES/ISS Final Result 2021 Released