The 65 open positions at the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Limited, comprising MTS, Technician, Engineering Officer, and other positions, have been announced. On or before November 21, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application for these positions. Beginning on November 1, 2022, applications will be accepted online. On November 1, the names of candidates interested in applying for these positions—including Engineering Officer, Engineering Assistant, Technician, Assistant II, and MTS, Grade 1 (Watchman)—will be posted on the website. The information for submitting an online application, including eligibility requirements, educational requirements, experience requirements, and other data, can be found in the information advertisement on the official website.Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
Dates to remember
- Opening Date for Application Submission: November 1, 2022
- 21 November 2022 is the deadline for application submission.
- Engineering Officer Gr.1-20
- Scientific/Engineering Assistant-07
- Technician Gr.1-15
- Assistant Gr.II-16
- MTS Gr.1(Watchman) ll-07
Visit the official website to review the advertisement's specifics, including the qualifying requirements, educational requirements, experience requirements, and others.
How to obtain CPRI Recruitment 2022 Information
- Visit the CPRI's official website at cpri.in.
- On the home page, navigate to the Career Page area.
- On the homepage, select the link that reads "Short Recruitment Advertisement Notice Inviting Application for Post of Engineering Officer Grade 1, Engineering Assistant Grade 1, Technician Grade 1, Assistant Grade II, and MTS Grade 1 (Watchman)."
- The PDF of the short notice of the advertisement will open in a new window for you.
- For future use, download and save the CPRI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
Application Procedure for CPRI Recruitment 2022
Online applications are accepted for the aforementioned positions from November 1 through November 21, 2022.