How Do I Apply for the 2022 DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment?
- Click on "Click here to submit Online Application Form under CEPTAM-10/ Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A)advertisement" on the DRDO CEPATM website, which is located at drdo.gov.in/ceptm-advertisement/1782.
- Sign up for the position
- Register and sign in to your account.
- Complete your basic information, professional information, and other information.
- Remit fees
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment Notification Download
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Online Application Link
- Computer-based test for Tier 1
- Where applicable, Tier 2 consists of a trade/skill/physical fitness and capability test.
- Descriptive in nature, Tier 3
- First-grade stenographers who graduate and: 10 minutes of dictation at 100 words per minute. 40 minutes of transcription (in English) (only on computers).
- a Master's degree from an accredited university in Hindi or English with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level OR a Master's degree from an accredited university in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level OR a Bachelor's degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and another as a main subject plus
- Stenographer II Grade - Passed 12th. 10 minutes of dictation with an average word rate of 80. 50 minutes of transcription (in English) (only on computers).
- A-rated administrative assistant with a 12th-grade diploma and English Typing at a speed of 35 words per minute (10500 KDPH if each word requires five keystrokes on average) OR Hindi Typing at a speed of 30 words per minute (9000 KDPH if each word requires five keystrokes on average). Ten minutes have been allotted.
- Physical Qualification Vehicle Operator 'A' - 10th Passed and LMV & HMV License Store Assistant 'A' - 12th Passed and Typing Security Assistant 'A' - 12th Passed. requires three years of expertise
- 10th Passed for Fire Engine Driver Class "A" Having a valid driver's licence for light, heavy, and two- or three-wheeled vehicles, as well as knowledge of traffic laws Physical preparedness and capacity for demanding tasks
- Passed 12th grade with a physical qualification
Maximum Age18 to 30 years
|Stenographer Grade-I||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 - 112400)|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 - 112400)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)|
|Administrative Assistant 'A'||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Store Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Fireman||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|