How Do I Apply for the 2022 DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment?
- Click on "Click here to submit Online Application Form under CEPTAM-10/ Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A)advertisement" on the DRDO CEPATM website, which is located at drdo.gov.in/ceptm-advertisement/1782.
- Sign up for the position
- Register and sign in to your account.
- Complete your basic information, professional information, and other information.
- Remit fees
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment Notification Download
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Online Application Link
- Computer-based test for Tier 1
- Where applicable, Tier 2 consists of a trade/skill/physical fitness and capability test.
- Descriptive in nature, Tier 3
- First-grade stenographers who graduate and: 10 minutes of dictation at 100 words per minute. 40 minutes of transcription (in English) (only on computers).
- a Master's degree from an accredited university in Hindi or English with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level OR a Master's degree from an accredited university in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level OR a Bachelor's degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and another as a main subject plus
- Stenographer II Grade - Passed 12th. 10 minutes of dictation with an average word rate of 80. 50 minutes of transcription (in English) (only on computers).
- A-rated administrative assistant with a 12th-grade diploma and English Typing at a speed of 35 words per minute (10500 KDPH if each word requires five keystrokes on average) OR Hindi Typing at a speed of 30 words per minute (9000 KDPH if each word requires five keystrokes on average). Ten minutes have been allotted.
- Physical Qualification Vehicle Operator 'A' - 10th Passed and LMV & HMV License Store Assistant 'A' - 12th Passed and Typing Security Assistant 'A' - 12th Passed. requires three years of expertise
- 10th Passed for Fire Engine Driver Class "A" Having a valid driver's licence for light, heavy, and two- or three-wheeled vehicles, as well as knowledge of traffic laws Physical preparedness and capacity for demanding tasks
- Passed 12th grade with a physical qualification
Maximum Age18 to 30 years
|Stenographer Grade-I||Level 6 (Rs.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning35400 - 112400)
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 - 112400)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)|
|Administrative Assistant 'A'||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Store Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|
|Fireman||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 - 63200)|