The GATE-2023 announcement for the hiring of engineering graduates for executive posts in the fields of electrical, electronics, civil engineering, and computer science has been posted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), also known as POWERGRID. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
Procedures for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
Candidates must register online and show up for the relevant GATE 2023 paper at https://gate.iitk.ac.in/. For further information, click the notification link.
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics)
- Engineer Trainee (Civil)
- Engineer Trainee (Computer Science)
- Electrical Engineer Trainee: Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical Communication, and Telecommunication are the areas of study for an engineer trainee in this field. Civil Engineering Engineering Trainee: Civil Engineering
- Computer science, computer engineering, and information technology engineer trainee
- Candidates who meet the requirements must take the relevant GATE 2023 exam, which includes Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics and Communication (EC), Civil Engineering (CE), and Computer Science Engineering (CS).
- Only those candidates who passed the respective GATE 2023 exam will be given a chance at the next round of selection. The conducting authority for GATE 2023 will determine the qualifying marks.
- 30th September 2022 is the deadline for online application submission.
- Extended Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 7th October 2022
- beginning of online application submission for POWERGRID (tentative) on January 16, 2023
- The deadline to apply to POWERGRID online is February 18, 2023.